What does a scuba tank mean?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What does a scuba tank mean?

Post by Vikki32408 on Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:33 pm

Hello Everyone,

I had a dream that I had a golden scuba tank (I believe it was stolen) and then I approached someone & said "you stole it, it is very old and valuable and you have to give me several thousand dollars"........ Hummmmm..

Also, beside this dream what would washing cars represent???

Any Holy Spirit guided help would be much appreciated...

Much Love,
Vikki

Vikki32408

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What does a scuba tank mean?

Post by dreamster on Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:07 pm

washin ka,it could be that your cleaning up your ministry or job that u do,this a general application,the scuba tank,hav you had a ministry gift/function that has been taken from you? bandaid flower D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ezerkenegdo on Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:10 pm

Pneuma/air is Holy Spirit, scuba tank provides air. It's a lifeline. The golden color could mean it's of heaven?

I had a dream recently where there were nurses with oxygen masks, the room had been painted and there were fumes so they couldn't breathe. I took it to mean they were in a place ministering to people that was dangerous and they needed that air supply.

Cars are people sometimes. The washing thing is pretty self explanatory I think. Maybe some sort of evangelistic ministry?

ezerkenegdo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vikki32408 on Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:03 am

Thanks dreamster & ezerkenegdo,

I appreciate your input, it definatly gives me some food for thought, I will be praying on it... The air tank I do believe represented some type of lifeline, and I found it encouraging that the thief was identified and told to restore what had been stolen!!

As for the car dream, in it I was given an assignment to wash cars, so I do believe this is some sort of ministry...

Any more on this would be appreciated!

Today is the day the Lord has made and I will rejoice and be glad in it!!! Have a blessed day with the Father!!

happy dance LOL, Vikki

Vikki32408

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:10 pm

The washing of the cars could also represent a teaching/counseling or even deliverance ministry - any ministry that requires you to get the "cars" ready for their journey by "cleaning" them up...

Do you remember the types of cars, the # of them, were there people driving them? These pieces can help give context....

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vikki32408 on Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:23 pm

Thanks lola21st,

I'll give you more of the dream..... First I was in a store room & an older gentleman (I had known but I feel it is God) gave me a assignment to wash cars (as a side note here, I was on fire for Jesus as a child and did alot of witnessing & also comforting and such) and then (I believe after I had washed some) and guy was there with me and there was a game (like chess or something) and he was telling me to go ask if I could play the game this way, not the way it was suppose to be played and then a man walks up and grabs the pieces of the game and ends the situation (I believe this was Jesus, Word) and then I went back to store room to get supplies (there wasn't the same supplies I had before) but none the less I went to wash cars (I didn't see anyone in them or much detail except just cars sitting there) and another important fact: when I went to wash cars the sun was setting.... I do believe this is one of those God given BIG dreams so to speak...

Read over & tell me what you think, I have some idea but would love to see what the Holy Spirit says to you.

LOL,
Vikki :christmasbulbs

Vikki32408

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:50 pm

Hi Vicki -

I agree that the older gentleman was God. I think the other man was the enemy who was trying to distract you from your assignment and attempt to get you to play against the rules but the Lord intervened....

The fact that your supplies were different the second time you went to wash cars may suggest different tools/resources to wash the cars...maybe you'll receive new training or provision for ministry?

The following scripture comes to mind...Philippians 4:19 - "And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

The sunset was God's light...Luke 4:40 - "When the sun was setting, all those who had any that were sick with various diseases brought them to Him; and He laid His hands on every one of them and healed them. "

Could you be called to a healing/deliverance ministry?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vikki32408 on Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:57 pm

Hey lola21st,

God has used me to pray for healing & also deliverance and also helping people thru grief, I am so open to whatever God wants to do, anything He wants at anytime.... I am in a season of waiting on God, so who knows what He is gonna have me doing... EXCITING, yes I agree with your intrepretation... on the money.... God is so good!!! And I love "And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus." also I liked what you said about the sunset, I was thinking that it meant that time was short.... But I will be meditating on Luke 4:40...

LOL,
Vikki

Anymore just let me know

Vikki32408

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:36 pm

To God be the glory!

You know at first I thought the sunset meant that as well but given the other elements, I believe its meaning was more to clarify....but as you pray the Lord will clarify this piece...

Hallelujah! God is good and worthy to be praised! Please keep us posted what He reveals as the plans that He has for you!

Blessings,

Lurdys

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:56 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top