More about school dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

More about school dreams

Post by Vikki32408 on Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:35 pm

Hello everyone,

I noticed a post here about schools & wanted to throw in a few dreams I have had lately about schools... One I was walking beside a college & I noticed inside one of the buildings (that had huge windows) I could see on the wall (as if it was shown by a spotlight) the words "Living Word" it was a powerful sight....

Then I have had dreams about being in classroom, one I was at the front of the class and the latest... I was in a classroom & a navy teacher was talking & giving out keys, I kept raising my hand (knowing all the answers) & finally he called on me & gave me the key, before I left I kissed him & told him I was sorry (I guess for knowing all the answers?) then I took the key & left & said I had to go pick up my two cats (Buster & Pretty Girl) before I left....

Interesting I have a new job as a Lodging Trainer at a Airforce Base... Anyway, would like any thoughts on the above.... BOY I AM ENJOYING THIS SITE...

Sincerely,
Vikki :puppy:

Vikki32408

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More about school dreams

Post by Daughter of The King87 on Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:17 pm

When I have dreamt of school it has been when I am entering a new phase of my life. Living Word is God's Word: The Bible.
My first thought is...Be a student of the word. A student of the word never stops learning.

Maria

Daughter of The King87

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:24 pm

Hey Vikki
I have to agree with Maria on this one: Learning through the word of God. I've had many dreams in the past about "classrooms" and I always thought about "learning lessons". Being that I feel like God is my teacher, he was always my teacher in the dreams. I received later revelation that God would be the one to "lead me, teach me, and guide me" in his word--He definitely has done that!!
when I read your dream about the "keys"--I immediately thought about the bible scripture pertainin to God giving Peter the "keys to the kingdom" (ie: spiritual authority and access) Do you feel like God is getting ready to lead you towards a leadership position in some way with lots of responsibility because you "know all the answers"? this is what I got. Please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vikki32408 on Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:12 am

Thanks Desiree & mymaria for the input, And yes, I have been an avid student of the word & when I saw Living word in that dream it was just beautiful.... Mostly I had put the schools dream to see what you where getting from the Holy Spirit about the keys & everything.... And yes, I do believe that God is preparing me for promotion now, I have been in preparation for many years... And I love God for teaching me & loving me like He has... So it will be very interesting to see what God does, I have been at the place "Anything He wants & whatever it takes"..... I will let you know when the promotion comes & what it is, I know it is NOW...... thumbs

Your sister in Christ,
Vikki

Vikki32408

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top