Off In Left Field

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Off In Left Field

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:31 am

Hello, All -

In this dream, I was logging into this website to follow up on someone's dream after I had posted an interpretation. I don't know what the dream was about or what I had wrote, but the person was actually a real member of the site. I brought up the post to read their response, and their words were: "Wow, you were way off in left field on this. Looks like I have to start over." In the dream, I thought to myself, "They could have said that a little nicer..." I felt really discouraged after reading the response.

Please share if you have any thoughts.
Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Off In Left Field

Post by TCS on Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:39 am

We're all a little off on some of them. Your advice will always beat the secular dream interpreters every day of the week.

"...he found them ten times better than all the magicians and conjurers who were in all his realm." Daniel 1:20 NASB

TCS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:28 pm

Mark...could this be a "soulish dream"? It sounds like some of your insecurities coming out in your dreams.

Also, it could be something that COULD happen...not because it's true, but sometimes God does the smallest things...like give us dreams of situations that seem so inconspicuous, that come to pass to show that He's with us. Not sure if that makes sense, but it sure did when it was in my head.

Be blessed and YOU ARE GIFTED, so stop worrying...if that's the case!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:00 pm

I totally agree Mark. Sometimes I think our worries come out in our dreams and I believe this may be happening here also. You are truly gifted of the Lord and I for one as I am sure many are greatful to have you here.

Love in Jesus,

Connie huggins

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:24 pm

Thanks, everyone. I am thinking that this is a soulish dream, just as you suggested. In fact, I'm pretty confident that I know where the seed came from...and it's growing out of my insecurities.

In the event that it is a literal event to happen in the future...well, at least it's documented here so God will get the glory. :)

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:08 pm

Mark you were way out in left field on a dream I asked you to interpret regarding a friend in North Dakota. I tell you this to let you know about it, and to help confirm that you are prophetic, and the Lord is speaking to you and using you. thumbs

I hope you get the humor and a little twist to all of this...just having some fun. bubblegum

I have moved to North Dakota (my permanent residence is still Florida) and will post an update that hopefully is a testimonial and an encouragement and confirmation of how God speaks to us in dreams.

We are working long days and I am getting settled in, so it will probably be a few days down the road.

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:28 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top