Elton John dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elton John dream

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:51 am

I was looking at a newspaper article about Elton John, the photo was of a dozen people strewn all over a room, I'm not sure if they were dead or sleeping. One woman (like a witness) thought a spirit of a dead person was in the room. When I woke up I was looking up Elton John and the word 'seance' crossed my mind.

Another possible element to this is a Christian friend who's told me they are bisexual. Thansk for any thoughts on this one.

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Elton John dream

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:15 am

lionheartedgirl wrote:Another possible element to this is a Christian friend who's told me they are bisexual.

Go with this, Lionheartedgirl.

In addition, the people in the dream who were all over the room, dead or sleeping, could be this person's group of friends who are also dead/sleeping to this issue and, therefore, not taking action through prayer.

Only my thoughts,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:32 pm

TheWhiteShadow wrote:In addition, the people in the dream who were all over the room, dead or sleeping, could be this person's group of friends who are also dead/sleeping to this issue and, therefore, not taking action through prayer.

Yes unfortunately this is very spot on, hardly anyone knows about this. Thanks for your insight Mark, God bless.

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:15 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top