story about cars

View previous topic View next topic Go down

story about cars

Post by happiness80 on Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:59 am

Have never had dreams like this one but hope someone can help;

The dream was based around cars but also to do with me and an ex partner whom I have not spoken to or seen in a long time:

In the first scene I saw a red car parked in a driveway and i asked my brother who was present "whose car is that?" He said it's (my ex's) car but it was getting repossessed.

Next scene I was at my parents current home and I saw my car parked at my ex's home. I realised all my things were still in the car and felt really embarassed that he might have looked through it all. A man appeared who seemed to be a worker there. I asked him "What is going to happen with my car?" He said it would probably go and that my ex would probably strip it and get rid of it along with his car. The man also said "This is the last time you'll see him, he's going overseas with his family to try and meet someone because he's single" I thought to myself "Im single too" and felt sad he would be going away but at the same time I realised i would have one opportunity to see him.
When he arrived, I was in the garage and put on some lipstick and eyeliner to look pretty for him. Although i didnt see him, he was there being shown around my parents house by my father. In this dream I heard my father saying to him "I know your parents" as he showed him around the house.

This dream gave me mixed feelings when I woke up because Im not sure what it actually means. I have been in prayer for the right person and the night before asked the Lord what promise he had for me to hold onto. I then recieved this dream and cant make sense of it at all. I also am interested to know why the 2nd scene occurred at my parents current home.

Any thoughts welcome

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: story about cars

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:24 am

Can I ask you, Happiness - is this ex a believer?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:49 am

Hi Whiteshadow,

At the time I was with him he wasnt, but I know he was searching for answers trying to figure the faith thing out. I havent seen this person in awhile so Im not sure whether he has become a believer or not.

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:20 pm

Happiness, I've been looking at this dream off and on today, and at one point I had something all typed out...but I didn't post it. I don't think that I have an interpretation, just some thoughts I've been throwing around...so, please take what I say as such.

I kept thinking of his repossessed car as a removal of something from his life. For him to lose it through repossession would happen if he was negligent in making payments, for whatever reason. I kept wanting to see it like God was dealing with the Old Man in him, like taking away his old lifestyle...but I don't think that fits so well, because he should get a different car in exchange if that were the case. So, this could be about him actually losing something in real life.

Thing is, something similar was happening with your own car. In the dream, you were concerned/embarrassed about what they might have saw by going through your stuff. The ex was also intending to strip the car and get rid of it as well. To me, this part of the dream is him dealing with personal stuff related to you. The dream went on to tell you that there's further separation going on - greater distance - and so that he can fulfill a specific desire.

The very first thought that I had today when I originally looked at the dream was that it had to do with dealing with soul ties to this person. Perhaps you're unaffected by this old relationship, but maybe he's not and you're shown all this to pray for him. Just a personal note: I've had no contact with an unbelieving ex for over 7 years, and yet I know that there's soul ties there which I ought to be praying for their removal (not sure why I haven't). The same could be the case, here.

Like I said at the start, these are really just my own thoughts being thrown out here, and may very well not be what this dream is about.

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:41 pm

Thanks for the time you took to post your thoughts, yeah I also think it maybe a soul tie rather than praying for this man i have been asking the Lord to just erase his memory from me, it wasnt a nice breakup and it took me some time to get over it. But perhaps the Lord wants me to pray FOR him rather than pray him away lol.

I kept wanting to see it like God was dealing with the Old Man in him, like taking away his old lifestyle...

I actually think that part made sense, I should have mentioned it was a very flash car he owned that was getting repossessed and that does make me believe that the Lord may be dealing with some attitudes/issues in him.

Thing is, something similar was happening with your own car. In the dream, you were concerned/embarrassed about what they might have saw by going through your stuff. The ex was also intending to strip the car and get rid of it as well. To me, this part of the dream is him dealing with personal stuff related to you.

When we parted I went through a solitary period with the Lord going through issues of my own and working through things the lord brought to light in my life, I did wonder in the dream why he had my car, but Im thinking it maybe he had held onto the baggage and issues we left with each other and maybe now is his time to deal with it? Not sure.

Yes I do think i have to pray over this, Im just wondering why I got another opportunity in the dream and also why my father was showing him around our house. Im not affected anymore by this relationship and only want God's best for me, however it really makes less sense when I asked the lord about the promises for my life the night before and I got this weird dream. Am still not really getting it but will continue to pray.

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:15 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top