A young wolf in my bed.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A young wolf in my bed.

Post by steadygaze on Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:03 am

Hello Beloveds

Dream

I was living with a couple that are like parents to me in their new house. It was my first night sleeping there and my little dog would sleep next to me at night. Well a little wolf came through the doggie door in their house and headed to my bed towards my dog. Now the little wolf was a young one and I would try to fight him off and try to keep him away from my dog because I was afraid he would hurt my dog. So I am trying to fight this wolf off and I am trying not to wake everyone in the house. So I would think I got rid of this wolf when he come back in some how in the house again. Then he would lay with my dog and not hurt her, and I thought well maybe he is lonely or not old enough yet to hurt my dog or something. So I try to get rid of him again and throw him out but man he was sooo hard to get a hold of to throw out. So I finally go back to bed and I feel something else in my bed so I turn the lights on and now not only do I have a little wolf in my bed but now i have an owl in my bed they are not hurting anything but just sleeping, then I get rid of them and throw them out of my room.

This is a weird dream. lol

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A young wolf in my bed.

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:34 am

Hello, Steadygaze -

While I was reading your dream, I kept hoping that it would end with you getting rid of the wolf - and the owl! I'm glad that it did.

I see the dream as a call for you to pray. Since you were a guest in their household, I think that the prayer is for something related to this family - like you were brought into this situation in the dream for the very purpose of protecting them. The "threat" came to you, but it's still within their household. Now, I think that your feelings about the wolf possibly trying to hurt your dog symbolizes something in their relationship with you.

**I want to drop a question in here JUST IN CASE God is saying something to me: Does this couple have a daughter, by chance? Please let me know...

You knew that this was a wolf, which means that you are able to discern the truth about this threat. It may seem innocent at this stage, since it was a young wolf, but you know full well what this will eventually develop into over time. You are right to get rid of it, now, while the struggle ought to be easy. I think that this threat does not have a strong grip in this family, yet...but it still requires persisitent prayer on your part to see it through. Finally, the arrival of the owl makes me think that there is an element of witchcraft related to this threat, so as you pray you may have to address that as well.

Blessings to you,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:23 am

No they do not have a daughter..

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:25 am

Ok, good. Then it was simply me in what I was thinking at that moment.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:49 am

The phrase "strange bedfellows" came to mind when I read your dream. Shakespeare said, "misery acquaints a man with strange bed-fellows." I know the phrase is also used in politics a lot where there is an alliance of two people who would normally be enemies, but they decide to work together to defeat an even larger enemy.

In your dream the wolf came into the house through a legitimate access, the dog door (a wolf IS a dog, afterall!). So maybe this couple you know are allowing something in their home which is innocent enough, but could harm them down the road like WS said earlier. Owls are often described in kids' stories, anyway, as wise--so maybe this couple allowed something in their house which seemed like wisdom but is not. I think it's interesting you saw what was in your bed when you turned a light on. The light could represent truth.

This could be as simple as a New Age book or a DVD in their house that has something questionable in it. When I was a very young Christian, I had a Hindu book in my house . My infant son kept waking up at night screaming. The Lord directed me to destroy the book and my baby started sleeping through the night. The Holy Spirit and a Hindu book were strange bedfellows; like the Bible says, light and darkness cannot coexist. The book had entered my house legitimately (it had been given to me by a friend) and I thought by having it I was searching for wisdom. So these are my thoughts....

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:24 pm

Thanks this can be true. Good word.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down