My husband's dream about me...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My husband's dream about me...

Post by trinite3 on Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:53 am

Last night my husband dreamt that I was at a conference held by Joyce Meyer. He stated that she was introducing me as I was preparing to speak. In the dream she was telling the audience that the only way to describe who I am is to say that I work directly for God.

Then I come on stage and begin speaking, and I'm talking about life changes, and urging people to change and get to know God. He said I walked into the audience and began laying hands on people, and when I would touch their heads I would begin telling them what God had in store for them in the future. He also said that people were passing out as I was laying hands on them.

I asked what was he doing this whole time, and he said he was jumping up and down on the stage clapping. He said he almost slipped, but he was so excited that it didn't matter. Then he said it was like he was catching the Holy Ghost.

Please let me know if God gives any of you a revelation, or if you have any thoughts. Thanks in advance.

Stay Blessed.
~KM (trinite3)

trinite3

View user profile http://www.kmjohnsonspeaks.com

Back to top Go down

Re: My husband's dream about me...

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:24 am

Greetings, Trinite3 -

Here are a few of my thoughts on your husband's dream: First, to be introduced by someone who's already prominently established in ministry makes me think that you'll have that same "seal of approval" in your own ministry. You still had to be introduced, which (to me) means that you weren't a prominent figure in ministry where people already knew who you were - yet you were still authorized by someone who was well known. This is significant in that it's as if you didn't have to work your way up, so to speak.

The action of speaking on stage and then walking into the audience is like you being able to make a personal connection to those you minister to, moving past that boundary between presenter and observer, and really delivering a message that reaches the individual. This is reinforced by your flowing in personal prophecy as the Holy Spirit works through you. Being able to speak of the individual's future, while awe-inspiring (and encouraging) in-and-of itself ALSO serves to authenticate your ministry, just as signs and wonders would in the early church.

Finally, I just wanted to say how encouraging it is to have such an enthusiastic supporter in your husband. This dream is a very encouraging word, all in all.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by trinite3 on Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:32 am

Thank you Mark.

I felt encouraged as I read this as well. It's interesting that God gave this dream to my husband. But I can not say that the dream does not fit with what God has been showing me for the past 2-3 years. I have so many questions...

Stay Blessed!
~KM

trinite3

View user profile http://www.kmjohnsonspeaks.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:28 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top