Clydesdale horse assignment

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clydesdale horse assignment

Post by Shan on Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:58 pm

I dreamed last night that I was at some kind of camp/outdoor activity. We were assigned horses for the time we were there to ride around on. Everyone's horse was a beautiful horse, but still average. When they brought my horse to me, it was a Clydesdale. It of course was huge compared to the other horses and I paid particular attention to it's hooves and was impressed. Everyone else was mounting their horses in the normal fashion, putting their foot in a stirrup and hoisting themselves over. My horse however, bowed low to the ground (like a camel) for me to mount it. I was surprised it did this because it was as if this horse knew me and was trained to do this for me. I tried to mount it once more to see if this was just a fluke, but it did the same thing. I know there was more to the dream, but this is all I recall at the moment. Praying that the Lord will bring back the rest of the dream if it's His will.

Thanks for any insight!

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Clydesdale horse assignment

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:15 pm

Hi Shan, these are just my thoughts. I'm not sure what the horse represents - some kind of opportunity/gift/ministry perhaps? I'm not sure, perhaps someone here can help with that. But I think that the whole situation represents God's provision for you - In this area you'll see others struggling, but you won't struggle as they do, in fact it will be easy for you because God has blessed you. I think the fact that the horse knows you so well means that this 'assignment' has been specifically designed for YOU, and it will be surprising, so much so that it may seem like a fluke. But this will reveal that it could only have come from God - because it has been so uniquely crafted/trained just for you. But these are just my thoughts, please pray over them! God bless.

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:47 pm

Thank you Lionheartedgirl. This does go along with what I believe God is showing me. Right after I posted this, I received revelation. I have been praying to operate in the realm of the prophetic, words,etc. regarding encouragement for others and not to shrink back in fear of getting it wrong. I sometimes think it is a great task for me, but not for others. I believe God is showing me that this "big thing" will come down to my level and that it will be an easy thing to mount. And yes, that it has been specifially desingned for me and not be a fluke!

God bless!

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:12 pm

That's great Shan!! God bless you with this!! :)

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:26 pm

My thought is a Clydesdale horse is a very strong horse, capable of pulling much more weight than most other horses, although not likely to be as swift. It could be the work God has designed for you may consist of slow, steady progress. When I read about prophets in the Bible, God often called them to do things that required great endurance. Check out Ezekiel 4 where Ezekiel had to lie on his side 390 days and then his other side 40 days!

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:52 pm

Thanks Deborah! I'll do that!

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down