A dream of a dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A dream of a dream

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:27 pm

A close friend walked into my house - she was upset and a little delirious or drunk. It's very unlike her. She wanted to know if I wanted to go to the movies. Then she was telling me about something going on in her life that she was upset about, and I knew that I had had a dream about this. I had to help her walk to my bedroom to find my dream journal. Then we sat down, but my bedroom was full of people. I asked for some privacy and they left. Then I was reading her my dream and it sounded the same as her life, but she wasn’t convinced. Her hair was dyed at the top and the bottom, with a middle section of her normal hair colour. Then there was a bathroom connected to my bedroom, the bathroom door had a window on it, I could see that my dad was in there and he was smiling at me.

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A dream of a dream

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:51 pm

Hey, Lionheartedgirl -

Looking at this dream, it seems to me that this person may need prayer (or, if someone else stands out to you who seems similar). I add that last part, because you said that this person was acting in a way that was very unlike her. I'm thinking that this is the key - when someone approaches you in real life just as upset/delirious...and just as much behaving in an atypical fashion.

You have what this person needs. In the dream, you had confirmation in your possession that this was a God-ordained meeting. She was brought to you for a purpose. Your actions of seeking privacy, to me, are for you to get away and pray for this person - you're bringing them to the Lord, interceding for them. You are the go-between. The part where you read the dream to her: I'm thinking that the confirmation of having had the dream in advance is for YOU, not to convince her. Also, the dyed hair: To me, this is a representation of this person's apparent holiness...and this may help you to indentify who the person is. Basically, they had a period of things going well in their spiritual walk, but it's sandwiched between two periods where they were of the world. This person's likely backsliding.

Here's the encouraging part: God is waiting to clean up this person's life. He sees you taking action in the dream and is pleased with what you're doing.

Please let me know if this fits with you.
Blessings,
-Mark

Last edited by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:59 pm

I totally agree with what you've said Mark!

TheWhiteShadow wrote:this person was acting in a way that was very unlike her. I'm thinking that this is the key - when someone approaches you in real life just as upset/delirious...and just as much behaving in an atypical fashion.

This is especially helpful, because I'm not sure who the person is yet. But this is such a good reference to come back to when the time comes. Alot of this is very encouraging as well, thanks so much!

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:37 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top