REPOST: Pregnant and traveling

View previous topic View next topic Go down

REPOST: Pregnant and traveling

Post by L4JC on Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:18 am

I had this dream 4 months ago. And at the time I posted it on here, I think no one shared any thoughts - not that I can recall. (I can't find the post) So, now that it's been 4 months. I'm curious what this means cuz at the time I had this dream, it seemed to me, to relate to the "future", as I was only 4 mos pregnant in the dream. Wondering if the "mos" in the pregnancy has to do with maybe how soon I'll "deliver" to have this "new" beginning? Like 5 months later will give birth to that new "beginning"?

In the dream, I was just getting up off the floor of the living room from taking a nap, and saw that I was in a friend's apartment, and she and her friends were going somewhere like it was a routine kind of thing they were doing, and I wasn't invited and they said "bye" to me. I was feeling a little sad, but looked down at my round belly and saw that I was pregnant, and I said to myself, "well, I'm 4 mos pregnant." So, I got up to go into the kitchen... and then the scene of the dream changed, I was in an old truck with a bunch of people I don't know traveling somewhere on a Hwy. EOD

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: REPOST: Pregnant and traveling

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:03 am

Hey, Sunny...When you looked at yourself and said, "Well, I'm 4 months pregnant," were you saying it as if you already knew it and that was the reason you weren't invited, or were you saying it like you just found out that you were pregnant?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:14 pm

Hi Mark,

To answer your question... it was like I was surprised I was pregnant, and it was an instant knowledge "4 mos" pregnant. I didn't feel like I knew I was pregnant till I looked down and saw that I was pregnant, and seeing the "size" of pregnancy then realized it and then I had this instant thought "I'm 4 mos pregnant". Hope that makes sense?

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:40 pm

Alright, so thinking back to when you had this dream...were you at all in a similar state of "waking up" to something, like an idea or plan that you had...something toward the new beginning? On that, did you also feel like you did in the dream, where others seemed to be doing regular, everyday stuff and you weren't able to participate...and were maybe a little sad by that? I'm just wondering if you did any comparison to where you were in life and where others may have been...?

It's like you were suddenly aware after that moment that, hey, you're right in the middle of the preparation/development for your own new thing. The scene with you in the truck could relate to where you are now - you're in motion, and maybe you don't know exactly what's ahead of you, but others are going through the same thing (maybe school?). There is a plan, as you know, and you will get to where you're going.

So, at this moment, you should be 8 months along if everything is perfectly literal. Do you feel like that new beginning is right around the corner?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:16 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top