My niece and the neon labels

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My niece and the neon labels

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:24 pm

Hey all,

One more dream my niece is concerned about. She has had this dream a couple of times and she is concerned.

Kristen's Dream in December or January

This is the dream:

I was going to my cousins high school which is Sante Fe High and the outside looked as usual nothing special nothing different. Inside I was in a large room which seemed like a cafeteria but instead of chairs it had a large black hole in the middle of the room and instead of getting sucked in you had stairs leading down. There I was surrounded by doors maybe 5 of them and they were labeled with colors. I remember fuscia and green and I picked the green. Once inside I felt trapped with no escape. I senced the devil was chasing me everytime I tried to find a way out or move and I tried to outrun him and I had the frightful feeling that if he did catch me I might not be here any longer. The neon labels allowed enough light for me to see shapes which then allowed me to jump over something and I got out and the dream ended.

Thanks all for taking a look and we appreciate any interpretation or insight.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My niece and the neon labels

Post by dreamster on Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:51 pm

fear is sucha nasty tool of da enemy,, ,,i wonder if the skool has opened a portal 2 the devil in sum way,, usualy witchcraft activitys do this, it wood seem thers enuff lite 2 get u thru,,the idea that its a cafateria shows me wat ppl r feedg on, is bad, [the hole] im sure thers a key 2 this drm,, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:57 pm

Thanks Dreamster,

We understand and appreciate your part of the interpretation.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:40 pm

,,,,,,,,,,, D,,bak in da salt mines,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:43 am

I feel that this is one of those dream we pray against...as we know that the enemy has no power over us. I agree with D in the sense of the 'feedings/doctrine' that they may be teaching your daughter in the public school. I believe that your niece is being called into a closer relationship with the Lord. I would encourage her to spend more time in the Word, to help her filter out the teachings of the world, spitting those things out. Though she may have tests and stuff that regard the worldly teachings, and those things she may need to remember for this sake, but to guard her spirit from receiving such things. I feel she is sensitive to God and he wants to draw her closer in this time.

Just some thoughts....

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:23 am

Thanks Daisy,

I will share this one with her as well. I agree with your interpretation...

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:19 pm

:praiseg-d:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:55 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top