My niece and a the breath of the devil

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My niece and a the breath of the devil

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:59 pm

Evening all,

Hey I need your help. My niece had a dream the other night that left her pretty frightned and we are looking for some insight or interpretation. I appreciate all your help.

Here is the dream:

Kristen dream on 03-06-2012

I was in the school cafeteria but it didn't look like it normally does like it was for older kids. I felt like an observer but saw a black average looking man and I could sence the devil. The devil possesed the black man so instead of looking average the man now looked very saggy in the face and very aged and looked kinda like a pug dog. For like about 5 minutes the man was out to get me but I just kept running away and was like NO! I finally met up with all my friends and I felt safe there and they were like what is that big draft? The devil was breathing on me, he was invisible and I knew it instantly...and I freaked out. But just before that my friend who is a preachers son (IRL he is a son of a preacher) was mocking the devil and it made him angrier....then I woke up but was very frightened.

Your help is very much appreciated.

Love in Jesus,

Connie huggins

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My niece and a the breath of the devil

Post by dreamster on Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:00 pm

if ur observeing thats 4 a reason,,im sure ur gettg a revelation on this area of skool,, ,,it shows the oppression the devil brings 2 ppls lives, to kill steal.destroy, ,,i think u shood pray wiv sum frends ova da skool ,,esply the cafe area, thers a stronghold ther, ,,ur being intimidated cos u see,in the spirit, ,,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:21 pm

Thanks D....I think she just lost 50 lbs of worry! LOL. That is what I was thinking but wanted confirmation. D you da man!

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:42 pm

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:49 pm

dreamster wrote:ur being intimidated cos u see,in the spirit

I especially agree with this. I had a friend who was especially sensitive to what was happening in the spiritual realm, and when she was in school she could feel the presence of the enemy around other students.

While seeing/feeling what's going on in the spiritual realm in that school may first cause you to react in fear, you have to understand that you're being shown these things for a purpose. God has not given you a spirit of fear, but of a sound mind. I agree that you should join with your friends in prayer for your school and break these strongholds in Jesus' name.

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:50 am

I agree with D and Mark. Before I read their comments though, the biggest thing that kept ringing in my spirit was her sensitivity! I believe that this girl is SO called by the Lord, and is anointed by God!!! I also believe that the enemy can recognize this anointing (since he lost his anointing in the fall), making her a threat to the enemy!! Its funny, even though the preachers kid was poking fun at the devil, it wasn't him he was after. I believe that this is a time for your niece to press into the things of God like never before, because I believe that the Lord is going to increase her gifts and her calling beyond anything she could ever ask or imagine!!!!! I also think that seeing the enemy as a defeated foe is so key in her walk with the Lord. Knowing that NO weapon formed against her will prosper! I will be praying and interceding for her protection!!!! I feel that she is just SO precious to the Lord, and has been set apart for a reason!!!! I just know God has some awesome things in store for her!!!

Just my thoughts.....

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:20 am

Daisy,

Thanks so much I will pass this on to her. She was a little freaked out by it. So thanks for you calming words of encouragement.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:18 pm

Anytime Connie, so glad to be of encouragement! :hooray:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:35 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top