Traveling inside HUGE tree, salt poured on head

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Traveling inside HUGE tree, salt poured on head

Post by angelwingz on Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:44 pm

I saw from a distance my family all the kids , i saw Savannah(my niece) - and they had their friends over and their friends over some kind of very very happy get together(slumber party) i saw dan(my husband) was in charge of watching them while I wasn’t there - i saw them from a distance in a vision.....then in my dream i just appeared on this sidewalk in front of a big tree and someone who wanted me to follow them it was a little boy going up into his treehouse(however for an instant i saw man in white robe standing in front of it (angel?)standing at secret door to hidden treehouse - the cool thing though is there was a door carved into the tree (it was kind of his secret, i guess) - so i followed into the treehouse which was completely carved on the inside allowing me to walk upward in the tree, at one point there was a square cut out with a thin piece of wood that slid down into the square, the boy before me lifted it so i knew to lift it to get by, i did but man o man it was a tight squeeze(fit more for kids not adults, due to size) so we came to another square cut out with wood slid in from top as a block, i lifted it and it was even harder to squeeze by as a matter of fact i felt stuck and i remember silently thinking Oh God with another thought im stuck - but as soon as i said Oh God i went through the second square block inside the tree, we get to to top and it seemed to be a very creative room or something but what i remember most is it turned into his house - i knew this boy liked me - he told his mama he wanted to bring me home to her and she said already?(as in marriage) i also remember at one point him being with his friends but they had left i also see them as faded as in not the primary subject in the dream so to speak - when the boy who i found out his name is Dave/David - he and his mother sat on either sides of me and i felt inside she was dappling in something she shouldn’t be doing but this boy wanted to marry me and and these people thought i was his age and the mom sitting to my left the boy on my right, the mother starts pouring salt on me, but for some reason i kept thinking of this is along the lines of horoscopes or tea leaves etc - at first wasn’t comfortable. the boy helped keep the salt on my head, big pieces of salt mixed with fine salt - the mom left the room and the dad was at davids door in which i was....i heard him say Mckilla, i had asked him his name(gave me last name) , i also found out i was in Alabama. the dad said something about me being with his son to marry - i said, i cant sir you dont understand i am 37 years old , married and im a minister! heres another big part the parents I FEEL did not want dave to have a bible - but he wanted one well at least he needed one! i had a purse and all of my belongings start falling out, his parents right there and i snuck a very small sized Bible under his bed for him. and then i proceeded to leave and i heard dave tell his mom he was going to walk me to the door. This was a very kid like free spirited dream for me - im not sure of all it means but i remember everyone being so filled with joy - no problems no worries - - very strange but very very cool dream! It was so freeing,hhmmmm.

I dont know - if someone could shed light on this, I would really appreciate it.

angelwingz

View user profile http://heavenlyrevelations.spruz.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Traveling inside HUGE tree, salt poured on head

Post by Daisy on Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:39 pm

Hi Angelwingz!! :hi: Just some thoughts of mine, not an actual interp.

The whole time I was reading this from the moment that started the first sentence, I kept wanting to ask you if you feel called to the ministry, specifically children's ministry. It seemed to me, this child let you into his 'secret place', he trusted you!!! This is a ministry in which much creativity is required, you stated this seemed like a creative room. Then as I kept reading, I see you are already called as a minster. Are you feeling a draw towards children's ministry by chance (or already serving in this way)?? The marriage part, makes me think of being fully committed (or your hesitance to fully commit) to such a ministry. Even down to the end, when you sensed things weren't right in the home, and you still ministered to him by sticking the bible under his pillow. I feel that the free and joyful feelings of this dream, makes me think of the anointing of God. When we operate under His anointing, there is such a flow and peace like none other!!! Maybe its an encouragement to let you know, that God will be faithful give you the anointing to do this...if He calls you to it.

Just some thoughts of mine...please pray on these things...and toss if you dont feel they fit. Bless You

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by angelwingz on Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:11 am

Thanks for replying! Teenagers mostly, seem to get me and I get them. (except my OWN, LOL) I know the Lord has called me but I haven't really found where I am meant to be, so I will definitely be praying...when you said hesitance to fully commit got me thinking a bit. I dont understand why salt was poured on my head and the boy kept the salt on my head. I feel as though it means something. Any thoughts? Thanks so much, God bless you!

angelwingz

View user profile http://heavenlyrevelations.spruz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:41 am

Yeah, I did have some thoughts on that, but since you felt that is was something to do with a horoscope, I was hesitant to share my thoughts. In the Word it talks about us being the salt of the world...I also think of salt as something that 'preserves' things. Maybe God is preserving you for a special generation of people that he has called you to. Just some thoughts for you to pray about.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:15 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top