man with a baby

View previous topic View next topic Go down

man with a baby

Post by unfailing_love on Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:09 pm

i was walking down the street with a friend of mine and we passed by a man with a baby and i could tell there was something off about him. when he passed him he shouted out in a hostile fashion, "did you bump into me?!" my friend ignored him but he shouted it out again and i turned back and said 'sorry' nicely trying to avoid confrontation. when i did it i realised though that i shouldnt have done it and he wanted me to react. he then came running towards me and picked me up by the shoulders and started screaming at me and i rebuked him in the name of Jesus but he ignored me. I carried on shouting it and he put me down and then made a cross like figure on my back with his fingers which hurt me and I woke up.
I have an idea of what this could mean but any ideas?

unfailing_love

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: man with a baby

Post by Daisy on Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:21 pm

Well Im wondering if this is a dream of a real life situation that has already taken place, or of someone you could soon encounter? It seems to me like someone trying to push your buttons (to get you to react negatively to something). The nicer you were, the more hostile he became towards you. Sounds like someone is looking for a punching bag!!! Is there a situation that has happened in your life like this recently (possibly, not quite so exaggerated..since dreams sometimes exaggerate things to get your attention)? If this has already manifested in your waking life, then if it was at all possible, I would next time avoid interaction with someone similar to this person in the future. Meaning, God is showing you how to handle it better in the future. If this hasn't happened yet, its not too late to pray against a confrontation like this. Also, then I would think that when a situation arises and you realize something is a bit off about someone, then I would keep your discernment keen and give heed to your discernment to avoid contact with this person entirely (avoiding an outburst similar to the dream). Meaning trust your instincts more. Just some thoughts for you. Please pray on them, if it doesn't fit then please toss it aside. Bless You

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unfailing_love on Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:48 am

thank you daisy,
nothing has happened yet in real life similar to the dream but i will definitely pray that if something is to happen that God will guide me to handle it correctly.
I was also thinking that this dream had to do with discernment because Gods been speaking to me about it a lot recently.
what about the baby he was holding? could that be symbolic? i know babies are very symbolic.

unfailing_love

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:33 am

Well, just some thoughts, but it could be a new project that someone is working on, a ministry, or something very time consuming (like caring for a sick mother or something). Just some ideas....

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:28 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top