shark like JAWS,but bigger,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

View previous topic View next topic Go down

shark like JAWS,but bigger,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Post by dreamster on Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:53 am

nerd a scary drm,,, :hairraising: :shocking: ,,i was on a large ship that kood land huge fish from its rear,it was moving fast about 30-40 knots,, ,,this ship was out 2 getta huge great white shark,,the size of a small whale..10-12 metres nerd an ferocious,,,it was draging 2 huge baits, the size ofa cow, wow ,,at the rear, i was in the hold,, ther wer ppl ther talkin about the last one they went after,20 odd years ago,, everyone wasa afraid,, i was2 :shocking: ,,i was in the area wer this beast wood land,,i felt so scared,,i thort id be sick, bandaid , :ineedahug: :help: ,i felt the shark kood land any second,and id hav now wer 2go,, an wood be devourered :shocking: i felt like i did wen i saw JAWS movy wen i was young, :shocking: i had2 get out,, what ,,i did,, ther was a side compartment wer otha normal sharks had been processed, i went ther,, then i saw these huge organs, liver etc,, i asked :blah: wer ther from,, i got the feeling that the huge shark had been caught,, i felt releif, shocked holy moly

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: shark like JAWS,but bigger,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:12 pm

Well, just some thinks lol!

You didn't get eaten and you found a hiding place. Do you feel like something is trying to eat you? lol!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:44 pm

yep

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:20 pm

ill come back to this..have to read it again

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:28 pm

k,,,,,,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:31 pm

Hi D!! Ok, so when I think of a great white shark, I think of a DEVOURER!!! I think that this is one of those dreams that we speak against...knowing that the Father is the one who is going to put this thing in its place!!!

This scripture comes to mind...

Malachi 3:10-12
King James Version (KJV)
10Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.
11And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the LORD of hosts.
12And all nations shall call you blessed: for ye shall be a delightsome land, saith the LORD of hosts.

I also found this blurb when I googled what the meaning of what 'The Lord of Hosts' means...interesting this fits into this dream with the shark!

The title "Lord of hosts" says several things about the nature of God and about His creation. It emphasized Godís ultimate power over the whole universe and every living creature. The phrase "host of heaven" refers to every living thing, even angelic, celestial beings. In other words, God is not just creator of the earth and everyone on it, but Creator of every living thing; all creatures and all of creation are subject to the power of God. We, in turn, as His creation exist to love and to serve His purpose(s).
The title is a statement not only of Godís ultimate power but also of our subjection to that power. No one stands before God, except by His power, mercy and grace. We can only approach Him out of His love for us, out of Christís sacrifice for us and out of the boldness and advocacy of the Spirit in us (Heb. 4:16).

P.s. Please note, that this phrase 'the Lord of Hosts' was also used when David prophesied of Goliath's fall!!! "Then David said to the Philistine (Goliath), "You come to me with a sword and with a spear and with a javelin; but I come to you in the name of the LORD of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom you have defied." - 1 Sam 17:45 My thoughts are for you to prophesy and speak against these attacks, saying what God is going to do for you.

These are all just my thoughts...

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:36 pm

Another scripture that comes to mind...I know you already know all these, its always a good reminder when we are going through the storms of life....

1 Peter 5:7-9
King James Version (KJV)
7Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.
8Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
9Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:41 pm

Im thinking God showed you the final outcome ahead of time in your dream below!!! When I posted the 'roaring lion' scripture above...I also thought similar to what jadams posted on this other dream below...that the devil has a loud bark which he tries to scare us with...but in reality he has lost all his power!! woo hoo

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t6304-great-white-shark

Hope my comments encourage you somehow....

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:00 pm

go deesy ,,grt stuff, i thort later the shark represents a strong poweer or devil,, thats intimidateg me, ,,,buts been defeated

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:55 pm

I totally agree Dreamster. You are the victor in every situation because Jesus won the battle. He is your rear and front guard. You will come out the victor even though it may look like it is a sure bet you will not.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:04 pm

i think u probably got the interpretation, but the things that stood out to me were they were so big, so huge, so scary..

but at the end was relief..

Maybe Gods saying u will feel relief soon?

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:56 pm

nerd yep,, i hope so swty :hairraising:

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:26 pm

Sponsored content