Holding on to a Flying Angel

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Holding on to a Flying Angel

Post by luv2przHim on Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:53 am

Praise the Lord!!!

I had this dream the other night and it was quite odd. My family and I walked into one of my family members churches and there was a big event going on. I was looking around in awe of how nice things looked. Some other things happened that I can't remember. However, next thing you know, this person who was playing the role of an Angel had somehow picked me up and carried me high above the clouds. This "Angel" was a woman and I knew who she was in the dream but she never shows her face. Anyhow, she is trying to get me to a certain building and a certain level in this building. When she tries to land, she gives me instruction to turn when she turns (I am hanging from her waist like I am holding on for dear life). I tried my hardest to move with the instructions that she gave me, but it was almost impossible. So we missed the landing. Then we tried again and I panicked and we began to plummet through the clouds. (This is all taking place at night) While we're plummeting toward the ground, I began to pray and we straightened back out. We tried the turn again and I woke up, but it felt like we made it. I would also like to point out that the place where we were going to land was at the office of the woman who witnessed to me. I hope this can be understood by whomever will interpret it.

God Bless You,
In Jesus Name nerd

luv2przHim

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top