"Don't worry I always seem to have you covered."

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Don't worry I always seem to have you covered."

Post by steadygaze on Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:29 am

Hello Beloveds

Dream

I was house sitting for my aunt,and I was outside watering and taking care of her garden. When I went to walk into the house my cousin my aunts daughter Beki and her friend where there cooking food. I was a bit surprised because Beki lives in Georgia. Beki seemed to be taking over and I felt a bit strange.

The next scene I was with a church and we were all going out to lunch at this Pizza place. The pizza place was different then normal pizza places. There were different types of rooms you could eat at and, each one had TV's in the rooms. Like you could go to a cave looking room or a open space room etc. Well an old friend was with this group her name is Bambi. This old friend was very cruel and mean to me in the past. This friend would always just tolerate me and I could never meet up to her standards, and in her eyes I was less then.( IRL.) Anyway I told the church group I was with that I would find us a table while they ordered because the place was getting busy. So I go to the cave room thinking it would be a great place. I am sitting there for awhile and I am thinking where is everyone, so I go out to look for them and they are in a side room and I was like hey guys I was waiting for you in the cave room and you never showed up. Then I go to sit at the end of the table and there was my old friend Bambi sitting right across from me. We chatted a little but the conversation was a bit strained. Well then everyone gets up to leave and I am the last one to leave and I notice Bambi leaves her scarf it fell on the floor. So I go to pick it up and I think wow Bambi seems to be losing things allot lately and I seem to be finding them. So Bambi Comes back to the table to look for her scarf and I said to Bambi, " I found your scarf." Then I said, "Don't worry I always seem to have you covered."

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "Don't worry I always seem to have you covered."

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:06 pm

Are you thinking that what she said was a way for her to still say that she's better than you because you saw her fail? Is there someone or some situation that's reminding you of how she made you feel and even when that situation or someone is defeated or fails, it still tries to say that you are more imperfect that it/them and no matter what, you will always be a failure?

You're not a failure you know. You are made perfect in Jesus. I feel that way a lot.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:53 pm

No to all the above.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:22 pm

Hello, Steadygaze -

When I look at your dream, the part about where you go to find a place for everyone makes me think that you're looking out for the best interests of others; but, even so, it's like they're not responsive. Maybe you're praying, giving advice, sharing prophetic words...and still it seems that they're doing their own thing. In spite of that, you join them where they were, which shows that you are able and willing to meet them where they are, even if their decisions are contrary to your actions.

For the part with the scarf - I'm not sure if it's about a specific person or just meant to generalize the people you look out for, but I see you recognizing the opportunity to care for another, and then taking that opportunity to care for them when you could simply do nothing if you wished. You may have made it clear to others that you're looking out for them, but I wonder if they seem unappreciative in return?

Just thoughts.
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:42 pm

Ok Steady

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down