Repost: New York Yankees

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repost: New York Yankees

Post by afterhisheart on Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:37 am

I need help interpreting this one. Thank you.

My husband and I were in a little store that looked like an arcade and carnival game place. We were standing like we were waiting for something. The guy running the place announces on a microphone that they will be giving away some things. The first item was a New York Yankees zip up hoodie. I shouted, "I want the Yankees!" I wanted it because I knew my uncle would love it and I could give it to him (IRL he is a die hard Yankees fan). The guy threw it to me and I was shocked that he would just give it to me. I noticed it would be way too big for my uncle and too big for me...but I knew I could make it work. Then he threw one to my husband too...it was too big for him too.

Off to our right was a husband, wife and child watching. They saw a Chicago Bulls coat laying in a pile of coats to our left. The little girl ran over to the bulls one and put it on and it fit perfectly. She went over and showed her parents. They loved it and agreed it fit her perfect. They said they wanted that one. They kind of acted like they deserved to get something free, too. The guy told them they couldn't have it. That they hadn't been picked. They acted like they deserved to have it more than we did. I felt bad and contemplated telling the guy that he could have mine back if meant she could keep hers. The mother had short read hair and she got beligerent and mouthed-off something as they left like wanting to know why they couldn't keep it. He told her it was because she is ugly. In the dream I thought, "hmm..she is kind of ugly...but does that mean I'm pretty?" She yelled back on her way out, "I am PRETTY."

End of Dream

IRL our family doesn't follow sports at all AND I would never agree with someone calling someone ugly....AND I don't have self-esteem issues about being pretty.

Thanks for your help!

Last edited by afterhisheart on Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No response)

afterhisheart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Repost: New York Yankees

Post by afterhisheart on Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:42 pm

I think I'm being ignored??? :huh:

afterhisheart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Lane on Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:21 pm

rofl we love you, just waiting to hear from God.. lol!

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by afterhisheart on Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:27 pm

:manicure: Oh good!!!! I was getting a little worried!!! lol!

afterhisheart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:58 pm

LOL :roflx: :roflx: :roflx:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:22 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top