This dream must be for someone who is wanting some approval from their cruel father?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This dream must be for someone who is wanting some approval from their cruel father?!

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:24 pm

I was observing this dream, not participating.

In a big scholarly and impressive library/study with French doors and high ceiling, dark mahogany wood book shelves going to the ceiling and big study desk. It was an impressive home study.
A black man, his son and wife were in the study. The son had just had a private conversation with his mother about having his father fund something. The son was worried about the father's reaction. I don't remember what the son was needing the money for at first.
The son goes up to his father and the father grabs the sons arm just above the wrist, squeezes him with a vice like grip and squeezes very hard, and gives the son a very cruel and calculated look and says coldly and cruelly, "does that hurt?". He lets go and walks behind his desk. There are some papers on his desk that are business financial approval papers. There is a list going down the paper for different businesses and financial matters, each one had 2 boxes next to them.
The last one said 1,000$ education loan, which is what the son wanted. The father stamps the right box with "approved", the left box was left "denied" box was left blank.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This dream must be for someone who is wanting some approval from their cruel father?!

Post by Daisy on Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:18 pm

Hi Hinds...Just some thoughts of mine...

Could this be a reminder of how God is NOT like this earthly father??? How He desires to give us all things that are blessings?? Is there anything you desire, that you have been hesitant to ask God for???

Please toss it if its not a fit....

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This dream must be for someone who is wanting some approval from their cruel father?!

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:37 pm

Hey Daisy!

I'm not sure. It's def. a good reminder though. It was like I wasn't there, which makes me think it could be about someone else?

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:36 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top