embarrassing... poop dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

embarrassing... poop dream

Post by Grey Butterfly on Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:18 pm

Sorry, this is really disgusting to talk about, it was even more disgusting to dream :o)

I dreamed someone (totally out of character for this person.... actually I don't know anyone that it is in character for!) pooped on our carpet repeatedly. When I said "did you do that?" they said yes, and that it was about me.

I cleaned it up, and then they came and did it again right in front of me!!!! I said whoa, and they went to the toilet then, but they reminded me that it was about me/because of me.

????????

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: embarrassing... poop dream

Post by dreamster on Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:30 pm

fear not g/b,, i think this isa clear indication,that someone u kno will ''crap on u'', 4 da phase, ,,,an not once but twice,, it wiil be totaly outta charater 4 them 2 do an will take u by suprise,, ,,i wood think back an see if uve offended anyone close,,2u,, or something like that,,,, D ,,takin cover,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:41 pm

takin cover lol! don't blame you!

Think I might hide under a chair too :o)

Thanks D I will take the rest seriously and give it some thought and prayer :o)

Blessings

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:54 pm

ok,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rosebush on Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:19 pm

Hey Butterfly --

Looks like you're going to be someone's blame game target. I'm so thankful when God gives forewarning of this kind of thing. Sometimes people are holding on to things that we have no clue of.

Rose

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:22 pm

i guess its sumthing u cant sweep unda da carpet

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by astra on Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:59 pm

Hi Diane,
I had few dreams like that in the past and usually the manifestation comes the next day or within couple of days. A short while ago I had another one of these clear warning dreams. A very wicked woman was saying something mean to me. I replied something (I don't remember what) and she reached for something. I was sure she was about to pull out a gun, but she got out a syringe and tried to throw it at me like a dart. I started moving around so she could not do it (a large table was separating the two of us). But she managed to spray whatever was in that syringe right into my face :-(

This was a clear warning to me. As soon as I got up I prayed Psalm 91 over myself, decreed that God's Angels are surrounding me and protecting me from any evil and that no weapon formed against me shall prosper. Praise God, there was no manifestation or attacks on me following that dream!!
I don't think that when dreams like that warn us it means we would have to necessarily take it. We can pray that God protects us. I decree, in Jesus' Mighty Name, that no weapon formed against you shall prosper whatever it is. I cover you with Psalm 91 and decree that no one dares to "poop" on you or into your situation. Whatever their intentions are, I pray that God intervenes and diverts their actions. I pray that if anyone is digging a trap for you, they will fall in it themselves and will not cause you any harm or sorrow! In Jesus' Name! Amen!

On the other hand, if this is not a warning dream, it might also mean that someone just might "unload" whatever they might have "against" you in their heart (since pooping might mean unloading or cleaning out the system spiritually speaking :-) - These are just my thoughts of what it might mean, not a dream interpretation.

astra

View user profile http://www.for-god-so-loved.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:11 pm

Thanks Rose, :o)

LOL... and groan, D :o)

Both of you are right... it strikes me too, that in the dream I clean it up... I don't tell them to. It is like I have just taken it - I don't know whether to think I am too passive and am allowing someone to "crap on me" (thanks D) or if I have been Christlike in taking persecution and not giving it back... I did make the person "own up" to doing the deed... they were unashamed however... they saw it all as my fault, so perhaps getting them to own up was not such a big thing.

I think that where this dream will help is in allowing me to identify that it is not me/my fault when it happens, I might be able to recognise it as being similar to the dream and be able to stand and say this is you and it is unacceptable and downright rude.

I'm really grateful guys... I was thinking completely different things about the meaning of this dream... but it is really obvious now that you have pointed it out.

And D, even though it is funny and I groaned and laughed about your "sweep it under the carpet" comment, it is amazing just how true that is, I think that I have been sweeping stuff under there for years.... I guess I will have to deal with this one...

Oh Wow!! I know now that I was not being Christlike - I was being a doormat! That was really prophetic D! It took me off guard because it struck me as just funny at first... :o)

It is so good that God forewarns us!!!!

Particularly when you are a person who prefers to sweep conflict under the carpet.

Thanks guys!

Blessings, Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:14 pm

Hi Astra, :o)

You posted while I was writing the above :o)

Thanks!

I think it might be like the last paragraph of your post. I actually think that might bring more health to them if they do unload their feelings. I am going to pray that I have the strength to accept the words I should and deflect the ones I don't have responsibility for... I'm really glad that God has warned me, cos' I can pray for the person now... and for myself too. I will read Psalm 91 though,

Blessings to you, Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:16 pm

lol! grt stuff i kno lordy moves in mysterious ways 2 get our attention,, i think the strong drm language was nessacery 2 get ur ''full'' attention, ,,,also 2 be prewarned is 2 be prearmed ,,even tho we r beleavers we dont hav 2 take otha ppls poop ,,,,,,,,,,,, D,,, restg frm his labours lol!

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:21 pm

ohh i;ll pm billing details 4 mi profetik insite,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:27 pm

Hi Diane! What stood out to me is that you cleaned up someone elses 'mess', and that they weren't willing to be responsible for it. Just admitting to someone that I have done something, doesn't make me take responsibility for it. In my opinion, taking responsibility is not only admitting, but cleaning up the problem..not placing the blame. This person even though admitting to the act, was clearly trying to put the blame on you.

Just some thoughts sweetie!! :hooray:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:47 pm

Thanks Daisy :o)

I am so glad I posted that dream! I was really unsure given the content! But I can see it is just another dream and you have all been so helpful.

It partially manifested yesterday... my dog pooped on the floor in the garage... the poop even looked the same as the dream! So, while I'm going gross!!! and putting the dog outside I'm thinking how else will it manifest - does that mean it is today???

So far nothing else has happened... it wasn't even on the carpet which was rather easier to clean up! I was watchful and ready...

Maybe God averted the horrible stuff for me, as you prayed Astra... maybe the real manifestation is still to come... there were two incidents in the dream after all.

The dog is staying out today! LOL.

Blessings to you all, and thanks heaps!

(Lol D... I'm sure that's against the :rules: or something... :laughing:)

Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:55 pm

lol! happy dance ok,, wellll lets jus pray praying be4 we geivvve tonite,, soapbox :blah: :blah: 2 brotha bishop Dee, sweet dreams 2 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, hee hee

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:22 pm

lol!

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by astra on Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:40 pm

LOL Did your dog try to put the blame on you? Like "It's because YOU did not let me out in time" LOL
I'm glad to hear that it was just the dog. Even though it's gross and I myself hate to clean up after my dog, but still not as bad as it could be if it wasn't a dog (or cat :-))

God bless you and keep you, Diane!!

astra

View user profile http://www.for-god-so-loved.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:13 pm

rofl Dog had long since exited the scene... lol!

Thanks Astra :o) Bless you too!

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:02 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top