Fire Ants on my chest!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fire Ants on my chest!!!

Post by flybybutterfly on Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:10 am

]I had a dream about fire ants and they appeared to be on my chest. I got frightened by them and I was shaking them off in a sweeping kind of motion and I could see one going down in the direction on my chest. However, when I was shaking them off, I noticed that they were dead and crumbled. Well, no more than the next couple of days, I got sick with a respiratory sickness. God has been dealing with me on the issue of healing/trusting Him. I had been in prayer about healing hands and so when I got sick, I got frightened because this sickness had come upon me right after I had prayed for healing hands. I pleaded the blood of Jesus and the power that rose Jesus from the dead upon my sickness and praise God, it left within a few days! God was showing me to take comfort because of what I was about to go through and to trust Him because I was going to be healed. Not only myself but my kids suffered sickness also. I layed my hands on them as well, pleading the blood of Jesus and the power of God. But because God had warned me, I believed it was His will and trusted that it was going to go away. We are all back to health!Glory to God in the highest! happy dance happy dance

flybybutterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top