man appears in my dream please help

View previous topic View next topic Go down

man appears in my dream please help

Post by Priscilla on Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:39 am

month ago i had a dream of this man i worked with who never used to talk to me, but talked to others in the office, but in the dream that i had he was very nice to me and he actually took me to his home and showed me all the rooms in his home.from the kitchen to the last room he was very nice in the dream than in real life,and after that i woke up nd could not sleep again so i closed my eyes but i was not sleeping then i saw my self with him and i was pregnant it was like i was watching a movie of myself. so just opened my eyes and prayed but since then i have never stopped thinking about the dream. please please help me interpret the dream.

Priscilla

We Love Your Post!: 0

crying crying crying

Priscilla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: man appears in my dream please help

Post by dreamster on Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:27 pm

P,,,, do u feel ignored or rejected by this man irl??,,the key is 2 figure out wats symbollik an wats literal about ur drm, ,,,has any part of the drm happened at all ,,i hadda unuasl thort come 2 me it was the werds of a ccr song,, '' i putta spell on u'' ,,is that how u feel?? ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,D,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Priscilla on Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:16 pm

i dont understand ur interpretation i would appriciate if would be more serious thank you

Priscilla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:50 pm

I think what dreamster is trying to ask if in your waking life, do you really feel rejected by this man? Since the dream, has he been nicer to you, have you become friends? Do you feel like this man has 'captivated' you or 'put a spell' on you?

P.s. I know that Dreamster can be silly with all his smileys, but he has made some really good points on mine, and many other dreams here. It took me a little while to get used to the smileys and his lingo when I first came on here too. He really is a really sweet guy though.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:57 pm

I do have some thoughts of my own though about your dream. Are things currently the same way as before your dream in the office in your waking life, where he still talks to everyone but you? If so, my thoughts are wondering if he likes you and is attracted to you, but is too nervous to strike up a conversation. Have you tried reaching out to him, and being friendly?

Please know these are just thoughts, not an actual interpretation. Please pray on what I have said, and toss anything that doesnt fit for you. Bless You

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:22 pm

Daisy wrote:

P.s. I know that Dreamster can be silly with all his smileys, but he has made some really good points on mine, and many other dreams here. It took me a little while to get used to the smileys and his lingo when I first came on here too. He really is a really sweet guy though.
That's right, Daisy, couldn't have said it better myself!

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:50 pm

silly smilys ,,,u cant be serious,, an neitha can i,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, D,,acknowledges his fans,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:42 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top