A new medical body scan.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A new medical body scan.

Post by steadygaze on Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:37 am

Hello Beloved ones. I thought this dream was interesting it had woke me up out of my sleep early this morning. Please pray into this because to me this was scary meaning not fearful but the thought of this happening is not good.

Dream

I was with a guy who I do not know in real life. He was not well so he asked me to take him to this hospital so I said, sure. As soon as we get to this Hospital a group of medical people come out and they said to the guy, " What we are going to do is put you in this medical scan, it will scan your whole body inside and it will tell us what is wrong with you so that we can fix it. I stood there with my mouth hanging out going really what a body scan! holy moly I was dumfounded thinking this is like going to a car shop and they scan your car to see what is wrong with it then they fix it. So the next thing I know they take him and scan him and then we wait for the results. Then a group of medical people come out and they tell him what is wrong with him and lead him down the hallway to be fixed. I am still perplexed and concerned he might have gotten the wrong diagnoses.

Wow this was a heavy dream.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A new medical body scan.

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:35 am

Hi, Steadygaze -

I don't know that what I'm going to share is anything other than my own thoughts, so please keep that in mind. When I read through the dream and thought about what you described, what came to mind was Spiritual Gifts. To know what's wrong with this person, inside and out in such an amazing way just seems like a Holy Spirit gifting of Knowledge. And then to take him to be "fixed," that is just like a Healing gift. The whole thing makes me think of the Holy Spirit in operation through people. And to see some of these gifts in action can be amazing...however...

Your feelings at the end of the dream begin to raise a flag. You were concerned that he might have gotten the wrong diagnosis...so, I wonder if you're sensitive to when someone is operating in a counterfeit spiritual gift. The masses may be amazed when they see these miraculous things taking place, but you do have the Holy Spirit, who tells you what is and isn't of Him.

These are just thoughts. I have to wonder how this will manifest...?
Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:24 pm

I remember hearing a radio show not too long ago where doctors were interviewed. These guys were into reading the latest and greatest research and knew a lot about new medical inventions. The conclusion I got from listening to the show was medicine as we know it today will soon be considered barbaric. I would not doubt your dream could be literal.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:55 pm

Yes have been pondering this thing. Thanks so much and many blessings.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:36 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top