Being thrown under the bus!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Being thrown under the bus!

Post by Daisy on Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:21 pm

Ok I had a dream that my daughters dance instructor brought me into her office to talk to me about a situation that happened. Cant remember what the situation was. I just remembered telling her in confidence something about something that was taking place that wasn't right. I remember walking out of this building with the rapper Eminem, he also had one other person along side with him. He was SO upset with me, b/c what I shared with the instructor had to do with something that HE did wrong. Now he had to leave the building b/c of what I shared. I was walking along side of Eminem and the other person, and he knew it was me that told on him. He was VERY MAD and let me know it! I knew that my daughters dance instructor "threw me under the bus"! I literally seen a flash of a bus as I thought of this in the dream.

End of dream...any thoughts appreciated.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Being thrown under the bus!

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:45 pm

Hi, Daisy -

Is there someone in real life that reminds you of Eminem? Could be a physical similarity...just a thought.

I just wanted to throw out that I think this dream is a picture of an event that is going to take place (or could take place, since prayer may affect its manifestation). I also felt like saying that I think this dream will come back to you after you see a literal bus in real life after the event. Really, I just wanted to have that written down ahead of time just in case it plays out that way.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:53 pm

Thanks Mark! Im trying to think of someone who could remind me of him. I know he has publicly struggled with addiction...which so has my brother (I actually thought of this before posting). I guess there could be some similarities there, even from a physical standpoint too. Another thought that came to me was my husbands dream, wondering if the two could be connected. Someone in authority/throwing under the bus/backstabbing. I really could be stretching it there though. Would love to hear any further thoughts that you have after this knowledge.

P.s. this dance instructor is actually in charge of the whole dance school

Last edited by Daisy on Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:58 pm

I, too, thought that the dream would relate to your husband simply by reading the title...so, I was a little surprised when I read the dream itself.

I'll wait and pray on it a bit.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:30 pm

,,nerd hi d,,, i guess im thinkin the obivous here,, but the sayin ''they threw me uinder the bus '', i herd on celebrety apprentice wer one of the woman was madea scapegoat 4 the group, like sacrificed,, nerd ,,4 sumone else,,,,,,,,,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:09 pm

Thanks d!!! happy dance

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:12 pm

ok, d flower

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:13 pm

Daisy, this dream reminds me of the dream about your husband being shot 3 times! Being thrown under the bus - being talked about, Eminem and the boss - the authority, the wrongful deeds on authority part - something they should have been able to clear up

Instead both you and your husband had been thrown under the bus and took some heat.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:43 pm

hey daisy... i didnt read any of the responses...
just giving my thoughts here...

Im wondering if its something to stay watchful of? To pray about?

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:58 pm

@sister, yes I agree for sure!! Thanks! :hooray:

@hinds, I also agree!! This is def connected to the other dream. I have been praying and interceding about this...believing for good things to come about.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:12 am

Amen, the sure will!! God is so good to us and makes our enemies tactics null and void!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:14 pm

:praiseg-d: Amen!!!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:00 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top