First Sermon Disaster?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

First Sermon Disaster?

Post by OneHeart on Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:30 am

Hi, I am new to the forum.

I had a dream that has me kind of perplexed. In the dream, I was about to do my First Sermon and there were many people waiting to hear. As I approached the mic, the mic broke. Then after it was fixed, I went to approach it again, the mic broke yet again.

I don't know what to think about this dream. I pray someone can help bring it to light for me.

Humbly Submitted,
OneHeart

OneHeart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First Sermon Disaster?

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:34 am

Greetings, OneHeart -

Are you actually preparing to deliver your first sermon in real life? Also, were there any feelings in your dream when the mic broke? And, did you have any knowledge in the dream as to why the mic broke?

Just a few questions to start out with...
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by OneHeart on Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:03 pm

Not yet. See, I have a call on my life to preach and it's been spoken over me that this year is the year for me to go forth. In times past, I was timid and now I am determined to do what God said even if I am afraid. As for the feeling when the mic broke, I was wondering what was wrong and why this kept happening. However, I did not lose my confidence that I was supposed to speak.

I hope that helps.

OneHeart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:19 pm

This helps a great deal, OneHeart! Based upon what you've shared, my take on the dream is that it is to reinforce the determination that you already have to speak out.

I see the mic breaking in the dream as setbacks in the natural that our enemy would like to use to discourage you. In the dream, you kept your confidence, and I would expect that to mirror what happens in real life.

If the dream only had the two instances where the mic broke, it could represent two literal setbacks when you have something planned. Just something to keep in the back of your mind.

Another thing that stands out is where you said that the people were waiting to hear. No doubt that you DO have something that people need to hear, and you may find that you won't necessarily be able to get the message to them through conventional means (the mic). Keep your heart open to opportunities to speak in less-formal circumstances!

These are only a few thoughts. Please disregard what doesn't seem to fit to you.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by OneHeart on Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:31 am

Thanks Mark, this is very fitting.

God Bless You!

OneHeart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:51 am

I want to encourage you precious women of God. I was one who was always teased in school because of my speaking issue. So as I got older I use to have to drink and use in order to talk to people it was so bad. When I met the Lord I asked Him what was my purpose here on earth? I honestly I did not expect him to respond and He did in a loud voice He said, "You will speak for me." I was shocked, and I said, "Lord are you kidding I cannot even talk in front of two people." well years latter after getting tremendous healing and God radically changed my life, He raised me up to speak and it is in front of hundreds of people. Nothing is impossible with the Lord.

I know you will do great and He will place His words in your mouth. Like He said, "open your mouth and I will fill it." I am excited to hear how He will use you in the days ahead and how He will partner with you to walk in what He has placed and destined inside of you. happy dance

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:53 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top