US/Canada border

View previous topic View next topic Go down

US/Canada border

Post by Deborah on Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:38 am

I had a dream I was at the US/Canadian border. A group of people were camping, some on the American side, some on the Canadian side. One area was a neutral zone, but then there was a sign that said, "Foreign Soil" and it had a huge snowflake on it to show people that was the Canadian jurisdiction. In the neutral zone, a long table was set up and people were eating pancakes. A lot of the people were teenagers. Everybody seemed pretty happy. EOD

Back when I was in college, I worked at the International Peace Gardens (between the US and Canada) at a music camp. This dream reminded me of that, but the scenery was completely different.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: US/Canada border

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:25 am

Hi, Deborah -

First off...I love pancakes. :)

The only thought that I had related to your dream was that it seems like a "coming together" of two similar - but separated - groups. Plus, the event was a positive one. Is there something similar going on in real life like this - say, a cross-denominational event, just as an example?

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:05 am

I recently came up with a fabulous pancake recipe, maybe that's why they showed up in my dream (the ones in my dream were kinda boring, lol).

I'm not sure about the coming together of similar yet separated groups in my own life--even in the dream I thought it was literally something between US and Canada. Thanks for your input, Mark.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JoJo on Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:18 am

Hi Deb.

Just a thought, not an interpretation. I know that this week, our Prime Minister, Mr. Harper and your President, Mr. Obama met with Benjamin Netanyahu. They both agree to Israel defending itself against Iran and its nuclear initiative. However, they both desire a peaceful approach to be used first before war is an option? I have no idea what the pancakes mean? Lol

JoJo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:00 am

Good thought, JoJo! This might very well be what the dream was about. In the Israeli culture, enemies don't eat with enemies--sitting down and eating a meal together is a gesture of acceptance, even if it's just pancakes.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:42 pm

Well this could be a longshot, but in Michigan, they are making plans I think to build a new bridge to Canada. A lot of people are upset about it, I dont know much about it...but some are outraged at the price it will cost to make a brand new bridge (saying the one thats there now is fine)...but supposedly it should bring more business into Michigans' troubled economy (or at least thats the way they are angling the argument).

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:53 pm

scratching chin Could be....Thanks for stopping by!

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:29 pm

I just now saw Cholette 's post where she said:

"On November 27, 2011, my Pastor gave me a word that said in 2012, my feet will touch foreign soil"
I wonder if this could be related somehow? I thought it kind of odd in the dream Canada was symbolized by a big snowflake instead of a maple leaf.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:43 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top