help man appears in my dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

help man appears in my dream

Post by Priscilla on Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:07 am

a month ago i had a dream of this man i worked with who never used to talk to me, but talked to others in the office, but in the dream that i had he was very nice to me and he actually took me to his home and showed me all the rooms in his home.from the kitchen to the last room he was very nice in the dream than in real life,and after that i woke up nd could not sleep again so i closed my eyes but i was not sleeping then i saw my self with him and i was pregnant it was like i was watching a movie of myself. so just opened my eyes and prayed but since then i have never stopped thinking about the dream. please please help me interpret the dream. crying

Priscilla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: help man appears in my dream

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:16 am

Prisilla,

You may want to move this to the dream to be interpreted section under dreams and visions. It will get more views there and maybe someone will have the interpretation you seek.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Priscilla on Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:37 am

thanks connie and to dreamstar sorry for not understanding you but i promise to take the your interpretation seriously, and connie right now am not working at that company but the other surprising thing is that i communicate with other people from my former office well they call me to find out how am doing but he has never called but i keep having dreams about him and i cant say we were close no, but just last week i had another dream about him in this dream we were in his car out side my church were i congregate he was about to start driving and i was seated in the back seat but before the car stared moving i told him am not comfortable sitting in the back seat and he told me to move to the front seat and i did that and that's how i woke up what can this dream mean? scratching chin thanks and Bless You

Priscilla

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:05 am

Is there any area in your waking life where you feel as though you are 'taking a back seat' so to say?? Maybe something you may want to take a more active role in? Just some thoughts...

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:18 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top