Coats and jackets

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Coats and jackets

Post by tbsmilesbig on Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:05 pm

For the past couple of months I have had several dreams about coats and jackets. An example of a dream is me walking with a friend and realizing they had my jacket on and I noticed a stain. Then another dream I was walking down a flight of stairs and noticed a pile of coats at the beginning of each set of stairs - the jackets belonged to other people, they weren't mine. In that particular dream I remember wondering why there were so many coats - I was almost annoyed that I would have to step over them to get down each set of stairs.

Does anyone have any thoughts on jackets and coats?? Thanks!

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Coats and jackets

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:15 pm

My thoughts on jackets and coats are that they could represent a covering or a calling.

About your first dream - a stain makes me think of something negative. A blemish or a fault, perhaps. Unless there's more to the dream, if you're seeing someone wearing your jacket, then it could be their involvement in your area of ministry. There's questions to ask, though, so I don't accidentally presume something here - like, how did you feel about them wearing the jacket? Did they cause the stain, or did you only notice it because someone else was wearing your jacket? Or, did you think positive about it - that it fit them well? These are more examples than anything...

To dream about those jackets laying on the steps - My first thoughts were that they belong to people who had come down a similar road as you, but had given up on their mission. Do you recognize an area of ministry in real life where you're righteously upset that no one is getting involved or where participation has gone downhill?

Just a few thoughts.
Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top