My husband dreamed last night of being shot in the back 3 times!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My husband dreamed last night of being shot in the back 3 times!!!

Post by Daisy on Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:07 pm

So my husband knows that I LOVE this dream site! He RARELY EVER DREAMS! He has actually said in the past that he DOESN'T dream, but I believe he just doesn't remember many of his dreams. So, he has never mentioned to me before that he used to have re-occurring dreams a long time ago in the past about being locked up in jail. There was one time IRL when he was young that he was put in holding until his parents came to pick him up (they made him wait a whole two hours to sweat it out~which in my opinion isn't all that long! lol! )

Now he had a dream last night that he was put in jail for an extended period of time~like a month or something. In the dream he got out of jail, but there were still things pending (probation, and fees). So he had a dream he was back at work after getting out of jail, (IRL he works in retail management) and he was standing on the receiving dock working. All of a sudden two or three men came up and handcuffed him. They came in quietly, and didn't cause a scene. They may have said (or my husband thought to himself), that he was going back to jail, for things he didn't take care of. They took him around the side of the building where nobody could see them. These guys ended up not being cops after all. The shot him in the back 3 times. He said there weren't any feelings that stood out in the dream.

My husband woke up and started praying in the spirit. He said he felt it was so real.

Any thoughts appreciated....

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My husband dreamed last night of being shot in the back 3 times!!!

Post by dreamster on Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:16 pm

nerd well kinda like being stabbed in da back what ,,,i wood say its gossip/slander,, bandaid

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:30 pm

I agree with Dreamster. I would not be surprised if the slander came from someone in authority--if a peer were to handcuff him, he'd likely cause a ruckus, but in the dream he thought they were cops or someone who would have the authority to clear up a problem.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:09 pm

Thank you to both of you for your responses!!! Makes complete sense...I will def keep this in prayer!!!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:13 pm

nerd ok,, you go girl!

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:36 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top