PICTURES OF ME DEAD ON FACEBOOK!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PICTURES OF ME DEAD ON FACEBOOK!!!!

Post by sword&scepter on Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:24 pm

Greetings fellow dreamers, I dreamed that I was talking to a relative (I guess on the phone) I was listening to him tell me about someone who made disparaging comments of the pictures of me on facebook when I died. scratching chin

I looked at my laptop and went to the facebook site and it was a blurry photo of a hospital and there was a someone who looked like me (It was..I guess) laying on a gurney in an ER and it looked as though my hands were together in a praying position.

My mouth was open as if I was crying out to God with a sad look on my face as if I knew my soul was leaving my body before I flatlined (I could kinda feel it and remember it..in some sort of De'Javu sense.. For a lack of a better word)

There was another photo that became a little more clear and it just showed me laying there, and then another that I could see from the side VERY CLEAR and it was me deceased and just lying there peacefully but none the less DEAD.. disappointed

As I stared at the photo I wondered "Who on earth took photos of me in the hospital dying and who put them on facebook??"" shocked

Better yet......How & Why Was I There? crying How and Why was I ALIVE AGAIN and talking on the phone??? wow

I woke up very sad and it's left me feeling very very melancholy...
Can anyone please help me interpret this.., PLEASE???? crying

sword&scepter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PICTURES OF ME DEAD ON FACEBOOK!!!!

Post by Daisy on Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:46 pm

Hi Juan~Well first of all, I am hoping this is not a literal dream. In fact I would pray and prophetically speak against this dream! Sometimes God can give us dreams so that we can pray, as a forewarning, so that it DOESN"T come to pass. This dream could also be a soulish dream, to try and promote or to sow seeds of fear/dread in you. This is why I say we can prophecy and speak against these things EVER coming to pass. On second hand though, this could also be symbolic of a part of you experiencing death. When I say that, I mean maybe a dream/hearts desire being squelched. This could also be symbolic of the ending of things as you previously knew it. For example: Has there been a loss of a job recently, or has the season ended in a certain ministry that you have been involved in? Another thought that comes to mind, since your picture was posted on facebook have you experienced loss in any area of your social life by chance (or social status)? Has anything in your waking life had any recent or sudden change, causing similar feelings of sadness that you had in the dream? This could also symbolize a part of your old nature being put to death as well. Death in my opinion isn't always a bad thing. Sometimes a process of loss in our lives, can cause a harvest to spring forth.

John 12:24
Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit.

These are all just some thoughts of mine, not an actual interp. I hope my comments have brought peace to your heart, and hopefully something stands out or resonates with you. If anything doesn't sit right with you, please toss aside. I am praying that God will give you His insight on this dream. Bless You

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sword&scepter on Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:09 pm

Good morning Daisy, thank you for your reply. I will pray against this from happening because I know that God has given me prophetic words and me being dead on a gurney anytime soon was not a part of that.

However I have been disappointed for a while now after relocating to another place and being jobless, lied too, lonely, unmarried, along with a recent shakeup at my church. I thought I'd found a new church home but things have taken place and have left me saddened and it felt depressing to me in church this morning.
I attended a conference last night that was highly anointed but still I witnessed a few things that I didn't care for.

For the past week or so I've just been so sad and emotional and just trying to press into God for answers and comfort that only he can give me.. I am just tired of hearing mans words and opinions I was in my closet after church today just CRYING OUT to God. That's probably why I fell asleep so early because I was just so emotionally exhausted and confused.
I just need to hear from Him cause only He can bring me through and show me the right path to take in all that I'm dealing with.

Thanks again for your insight Daisy, I'll be praying on these things.

sword&scepter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:26 am

Hi Juan, I just had a verse for you.. "anyone who belongs to Christ has become a new person. The old life is gone; a new life has begun!" (2 Corinthians 5:17) I pray God gives you HIS perspective on your life, that you would see the areas of death change to become areas of fresh new life under His guidance and control. May He bless you as He reveals His goodness and faithfulness to you in every area of your life. God bless.

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:54 pm

Juan wrote:Good morning Daisy, thank you for your reply. I will pray against this from happening because I know that God has given me prophetic words and me being dead on a gurney anytime soon was not a part of that.

However I have been disappointed for a while now after relocating to another place and being jobless, lied too, lonely, unmarried, along with a recent shakeup at my church. I thought I'd found a new church home but things have taken place and have left me saddened and it felt depressing to me in church this morning.
I attended a conference last night that was highly anointed but still I witnessed a few things that I didn't care for.

For the past week or so I've just been so sad and emotional and just trying to press into God for answers and comfort that only he can give me.. I am just tired of hearing mans words and opinions I was in my closet after church today just CRYING OUT to God. That's probably why I fell asleep so early because I was just so emotionally exhausted and confused.
I just need to hear from Him cause only He can bring me through and show me the right path to take in all that I'm dealing with.

Thanks again for your insight Daisy, I'll be praying on these things.

I will continue to pray and intercede for you Juan! He will confirm his voice time and time again to you!!! I also believe he will lead and guide you with His peace!!! Keep me posted on how things turn out. I know God had good things are in store for you!!! Bless You

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:29 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top