Dreamed I had breast cancer

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dreamed I had breast cancer

Post by Grey Butterfly on Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:08 pm

Hi, I dreamed I took my top off to get changed, my right breast was drooping reeaaally badly and I put my hand under it and felt a lump about 5 cms round and about 3 cms thick. I knew it was breast cancer.

I actually woke up at that point and felt my breast, it was normal.

????

Thanks, Di.

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreamed I had breast cancer

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:01 pm

Hi, Diane -

The dream seems so specific in its message that I can't think of a symbolic view. When it comes to health stuff, I'm not one to tell people what to do. In the dream, you had specific knowledge of what was going on, and certainty about it as well.

So, in the least, I would suggest that this may be an invitation to seek God on the subject - did He mean this dream for your own physical health? Was it for someone else? Should you only pray about/against it, or should you get it checked out? Be led by the Holy Spirit on this and act out of this leading, and not from fear.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:23 pm

Very well said Mark!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:01 pm

Thanks guys :o)

I might make an appointment for a checkup :o)

Blessings, Di.

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:14 pm

,,ive had cancer drms at times,, quite destressing, ,,obiously hava chekup,, but also hava spiritual chek up,, chock 4 offenses,,unfogiveness, or hurts u may hav taken onboard, esply cos its on the side of ur heart,, or even consider the scrip hope deferred makes da heart sick, ,,hav u had any big dissappointments lately, ,,,, d

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:27 pm

Lol D, last time I checked, my heart was on the left laugh

But... what you have said actually applies anyway, crying There are quite a few things happening.... and I have been taking them on board and not letting them go, I stopped praying (not intentionally, but looking back a couple of weeks, I did stop)

I really do need a spiritual checkup. Cancer grows and kills you if you don't deal with it, so I will be taking it seriously.

I will still go for the checkup at the Doctor, I'm probably due to do that anyway. But I actually don't believe I have cancer - I would be very surprised to find that I did. In the dream the lump was so big and advanced that I would know it was there if indeed it was physically.... I didn't feel any lasting worry that I had cancer after I woke up either, I felt relief that it was just a dream - and then wondered why I'd had that particular dream!

Thanks D! That helps heaps.

Blessings :o)

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:21 pm

laugh um i guess i misread, but it helps anyway, idea um all the best in ur checkups, huggins ,,........ sweet dreams 2 Dtr Dee in da house, Flower Power

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:34 pm

I think Dr. D is right on with this one! I know of another guy, an author, who links specific diseases with spiritual problems. I'm not totally convinced every disease always has a spiritual root, but anyway, he says breast cancer is linked to hatred/unforgiveness of other women. I just thought I'd pass this along..

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:40 pm

Wow Deborah, thanks for that... :o)

Hatred of other women doesn't spring to my mind naturally, but perhaps there are things I have "forgiven" but not really forgiven I will run this by my prayer partners tonight and ask them if perhaps I have a blind spot :o)

I appreciate you passing it on in any case. :hooray:

Blessings! Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:20 pm

You're welcome, Diane! You know, one filter I use to check my heart for offenses is to listen how I say people's names. If I can't say someone's name without a twinge of pain, there's still issues there...often I can even hear it in the tone I use. It's out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks, afterall.--again just my two cents

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:44 pm

Good tip :o) Thanks Deborah

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:38 pm

I think it is wise to see a Dr. to get checked out for preventative reasons...but I also believe that God doesn't give us dreams to be fearful. I once read that when we dream of things similar to this one, that we should not only pray but speak and prophecy against these things that are not in line with the Word of God. So I speak health, wellness, and wholeness over your entire spirit soul and body! Thank you Father God for the good reports from the doctors, and thank you for the finished work of the cross that purchased our health and prosperity!!! I speak these positive things over Diane right now in Jesus name!! Praying for you sweetie!!! praying Bless You

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:02 pm

Hi guys,

I am just reading back over some of my dreams that I have posted here, wanting to see if any have manifested while I wasn't watching :o)

I haven't been here in a while... I've been having dreams that seem to direct me in ways that seem impossible... "the door is closed" and I have been finding this hard to deal with.... I think that for a while I just put my dreams aside and kinda wanted to think they were "just dreams" because I either felt I was hearing them wrongly or I was going to have to bash this door down - and that didn't make sense to me either... why would God call me through a closed door?!

I went for the medical checkup, I don't have breast cancer, praise God!

I have also been for a SOZO (Bethel Sozo) and have therefore been dealing with things similar to what Deborah and D suggested. It really helped! I have come back to praying, come back to God, I am opening my heart up to hear what he is saying to me again. (that door is now open, he was calling to me from the other side... I found that the key to open it was forgiveness - it was a door I had shut! Going for the SOZO was how God handed me the key)

So, anyway, today when I re-read this and saw just how true it was, I was amazed afresh. It is good to see that God spoke to me through the dream, but even more so through each of you. Thanks very much for your care and prayers and spiritual insight.

Blessings, Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:45 pm

woo hoo

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RnestseekR on Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:12 pm

Hi there. I have dreamed of having breast cancer before. I saw the cancer and everything inside my breast. THE NEXT DAY, a mom I had only met once before, told me she had breast cancer. I knew exactly who Gid wanted me to serve for the time being! I wished I could report great spiritual mountains being moved, but I never told her of the dream, just watched her daughter a couple of times so she could get her chemo, and took her a few meals and prayed with her mom. That was a couple of years ago. I don't even know where that mom is now, nor the status of her cancer. BUT I know without a doubt that without that pricking of my heart with a dream, I would have been sensitive of the need to serve this member of my school community! And sometimes it's all about planting the seed, so that harvest can happen in HIS time!!!

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:37 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top