dreaming i need to retake my college entry exam

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dreaming i need to retake my college entry exam

Post by MaMa on Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:38 pm

i have been having this same dreams at least three four times now. but i still don't understand what it means. or what it suppose to remind me of.
i was a high school student again in my dream and was studying for my college entry exam (all students need to take the one big exam for college in Asia. only one out of ten students can go to college. so that one big exam is the most important exam for all of us. we usually spend two years to study for that.) i was in the last year of my study for that exam in my dream. it was only four more months away from that exam. but i wasn't ready for it at all. i didn't really spend time to study for it in my dream. but then i realized that i actually had already finished my college degree a year ago. it was some people suggesting that it would help me to get into a better master program if i went back to study for the entry exam and got all As. i did went back to high school and tried to study for that. but somehow i wasn't that driven any more and i just wanted to give up. and then my mom was trying to change my mind to study for it. i knew in my mind that i didn't want to go for master degree at all.

MaMa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dreaming i need to retake my college entry exam

Post by dreamster on Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:15 pm

well its either a sign to redo the exam,or there is a lesson in your life that the lord is trying to teach you but you seem to missing it,um take wateva rings a bell. flower lol! flower D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaMa on Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:36 pm

i don't think it is about me redo the exam. because i am way pass college stage already. i am over 30 now with kids and family.

MaMa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:04 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top