The Church With The Room-Sized Bed, and The Cat Maze

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Church With The Room-Sized Bed, and The Cat Maze

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:15 am

Hello, everyone -

In this dream, I was in my first church (the church moved to a larger building a few years later in real life), and the sanctuary was pretty much filled with this large bed. It seemed that everyone in the congregation was laying on the bed, as was I. Laying near me was my ex-girlfriend, who is also the pastor's daughter. We were positioned sort of like an "L," where our heads were closest to each other, and our feet were the furthest away...our head weren't touching, though - more like an arm's length away. I reached out my hand and touched her face in various places, and eventually just placed it against her cheek. She made some type of comment about how she felt good about it.

In a later scene, I was standing (not on the bed) and speaking with someone about some test they had tried. They had taken my cat and had wanted her to find her way through this cat-sized maze that they had built. The told me that my cat wasn't doing it right, that she wouldn't find the exit to the maze. I watched her go through it, and I saw why she wouldn't do what they expected: If she looked up, she'd see the observers standing outside the maze (the walls were only like a 1-2 feet high), and she'd find her way to a point nearest the observer, then stop. I pointed out to them that she was drawn to whoever she saw, and didn't know that they expected her to find the exit of the maze.

Any thoughts, as always, are appreciated.
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Church With The Room-Sized Bed, and The Cat Maze

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:27 am

Hi Mark, Just thoughts here - and its just the second part that jumped out to me.

Just regarding your cat... This is strange, but this kind of reminded me of the relationship I have with my brother. He's someone who has always had this crazy insight into the inner workings of my mind/heart and what I do - many times without us even speaking. He's also been my defender and spoken for me during times when I couldn't speak for myself. That being said, I just felt like this cat may represent someone close to you? And perhaps, in the same way you have an insight into this person's behaviour/personality/heart that no other person understands quite like you do. If this sits right with you then I'll add one more thing - this makes your input in the situation really valuable. Because firstly, you are defending someone/something who in the dream has no voice and needs your help to communicate. And secondly, if you weren't there as a mediator the two parties are left in this clash of misunderstanding - one disappointed with the person/results, the other not understanding what they've done wrong.. Perhaps in real life your presence will prevent a possible miscommunication like this. Sorry to go on! I don't know if that sits right with you, if not just ignore it :) God bless.

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:33 am

lionheartedgirl wrote:Because firstly, you are defending someone/something who in the dream has no voice and needs your help to communicate.

What you've shared is fantastic, Lionheartedgirl! I quoted this particular part because it really stood out to me more than the rest...but it was all good!

I have a few ideas who this could be referring to, but I'll have to do a bit more seeking to be certain.

Thanks so much.
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:44 am

I'll also share, here, about the first part of this dream. I had shared this dream with a close friend of mine, and she pretty much nailed it in regards to its meaning.

The girl in the dream (my ex) represents everything strong, solid, positive in my relationship with God. When I was with her (as was pointed out to me), everything about my walk with God was powerful and full of growth. Right now...it's not. It may be in one of the worst states it's ever been, to be quite honest. So, the dream's message seems to be one of intimacy (the room-sized bed), and seeking God's face - as opposed to all the hand-seeking I've been doing lately. Her response in the dream is probably the same response I'd get from God - positive.

This girl also represents the Worship part of the relationship with God, which is also struggling lately. I just have to address these things...

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:17 am

I'm so glad it helped in some way Mark! thanks for sharing the first part, that is a beautiful image to have of God. It sounds so simple right? Just seek His face, it's so hard sometimes. I pray He gives you renewed strength this week! God bless.

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:55 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top