The Karaoke Cousin

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Karaoke Cousin

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:04 am

Morning All -

In this dream, I was led by my cousin through a building with the expectation of receiving some job-related training once we reached a sort of training-room. We reached the room, sat down, and saw that the wall in the front of the room (where my cousin stood to present the material) was missing, exposing an outdoor wooded area, like this place was in a forest or something. At this point, my cousin begins to sing karaoke to some 80's or 90's song. I knew the song in the dream, but I cannot remember it now that I'm awake. As he sang, my sister said to me, "Do you remember when you first heard this?" Right away, I thought of a trip I had taken to some type of zoo...and I heard this song playing while I was outside of the zoo itself. This zoo was also connected to a mall. While I was thinking of this scene, I remembered that I was also with some girl (in this flashback), and we had tickets to some event, I believe...but we were told that someone else was taking our place. I thought that this wasn't quite fair, but it didn't seem to matter to me all that much.

Any thoughts are appreciated.
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Karaoke Cousin

Post by Daisy on Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:05 pm

Hi Mark!!! Just some thoughts of mine, toss them if Im way off base. Since I know some things that are going on in your life right now, I am thinking that this dream is a dream about your concerns of going back to school. If this was a real-life situation how awkward would it be if they busted out into song in front of everyone?? lol! Could this be symbolic for how you may be concerned of feeling awkward going back to school~also of concerns of a new environment? I remember you posting on a different thread about your memory not being what it used to be. Your sister's comment though, brings such an encouraging response in my opinion. You were able to remember the first time you heard this song, and many fine details to a song that is about 30 YEARS OLD!!!! THAT IS ONE AMAZING MEMORY IN MY OPINION!!! I think this is to encourage you that you will be just fine, and your memory is MUCH better than you think it is!!!! Be encouraged!!!! woo hoo :hooray:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:35 pm

Thanks, Daisy! I agree with everything you said! I am encouraged by this dream after reading your response. Hopefully it translates to success in school once I start going again.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:17 pm

Amen!!! :hooray:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:08 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top