American Airlines flight

View previous topic View next topic Go down

American Airlines flight

Post by tbsmilesbig on Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:54 am

Hello. I thought I should post this dream I just had.

I was talking to my Mom on the phone, when I saw a plane that was about to crash. As the plane got closer to the ground I saw that they were going to crash in the water. As the plane got closer I could see that it was still in tack for the most part, just the tips of the wings were missing. I told my Mom that it was an American Airlines flight (the name of the plane seemed important and prominent to me in the dream) and that they landed on top of the water - the pilot got control of the plane to make a safe landing. Somehow the plane turned upside down once it landed. I noticed how calm everyone on the plane was. The plane flipped back around right-side-up and the flight attendant was helping everyone to the exit rows - I remember thinking in the dream that it is a good idea to look for the exit rows when you first sit down. My focus was on a man that got out of his seat belt to make his way to the exit door (he said the water was really cold and a little child (I think a little boy. I was wondering who would help him). The last thing I remember thinking was that everyone was okay, then I woke up.

Normally when I have airplane dreams I am in the plane, but this time I was watching all of this happen. Thoughts?

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: American Airlines flight

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:54 am

Hello, tbsmilesbig -

I have two different thoughts on this dream. The first one is that it could be about an actual plane crash, in which case this would have been given to you to pray.

The second thought would be if this dream is more symbolic. If this is the case, then an airplane could be about a spiritual-type event (like, say, a missions trip or some sort of conference). Since you were watching it happen, it's probably something that you're not directly a part of but are aware that it's going on. For it to crash makes me think that it didn't reach it's fulfillment, for whatever reason. You may still want to pray for those that had planned to participate since there is still a need for them to get out and away from this.

In either view, the good news is that everyone was calm and that they made it out ok.

Just a thought.
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tbsmilesbig on Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:57 pm

Mark,

It's so funny that you would write about a spiritual-type event, specifically a conference because my good friend is coming to visit me in a couple of weeks before she goes on to a conference south of my house!!! We just made plans not even two weeks ago. Wow!

Thanks for posting your input!! I'll be praying about this situation!

wave

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:02 pm

Wow, indeed! I'd be interested in hearing if anything (almost) happens when this visit takes place. :)

Also out of curiosity - do you know what airline your friend plans to use?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tbsmilesbig on Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:27 pm

Okay, I just got word from my friend and she is flying on Alaska, so no connection there (that was a pun, get it, no connection as in a connecting flight?? LOL - I'll keep my day job!).

I'm interested to see what happens as well! Thanks again.

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:15 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top