Dogs/Exotic Birds/Phil 2:5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dogs/Exotic Birds/Phil 2:5

Post by Jordanriver8 on Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:14 pm

In this dream I was in my bedroom looking out of my window down into my backyard. I noticed that there were two dogs (they were a bit shaggy but not really shaggy - black and mix of grey) and four exotic birds they were the size of a turkey. The feathers were black, but not really black, when the sun shone on the feathers they changed into various rainbow colours. My grass in my backyard was all dug up and looked like a war zone. These dogs were fighting the birds as the dogs were nipping at their feathers and their feet. One of the birds grabbed hold of a dog's tail and began to fly up in the air with the dog hanging down yelping. I turned to look at my right side and there was a little girl standing next to me, watching the whole thing. She looked like she was six or seven years old and she said, "Look at the balloon!!" When I turned back the flying bird not only had the dog, but had a balloon in its beak with the words printed Phil 2:5 on it. When the dream ended I woke up to look up the passage and it says...Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus

Any thoughts on this?

Jordanriver8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dogs/Exotic Birds/Phil 2:5

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:35 pm

Greetings, Jordanriver -

This dream seems very interesting to me. The impression that I get from it comes from your own observation - that the grass looked like a war zone. I want to say that the dream is about spiritual warfare. My thoughts about the exotic birds were that they were angels.

Now, when I looked at the two dogs, I first thought that they were of the enemy, so the overall scene was that of angels battling demons. But, I wonder if it's more personal than that, because a thought came to mind that the dogs could actually be two individuals that you're warring for? Still a spiritual battle, nonetheless. In the end, the "good guys" had the advantage by lifting the dogs (and the fight) out of their place of strngth and stability - I mean, how defenseless is a dog that is off the ground?

As for the verse: Has it spoken to you at all outside the dream after you read it? Have you found any specific application for it? If it happens that the dream does relate to someone(s) specific, then its application in your life could be a key turning point in this battle. I would suggest praying about what you are to do with that verse.

These are only my thoughts, and not necessarily the interpretation of the dream. Please pray and discard what you do not feel applies to you.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordanriver8 on Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:45 am

Thank you so much for this. Yes, definitely spiritual warfare and yes you are correct about the dogs. I didn't sense they were demons but people and I realized something after reading your interpretation that the particular dogs I was seeing, was actually one of their pets. WOW.... Didn't realize that until after your interp. Lot's of things to pray about these two individuals, especially the scripture verse. All I want to do is have the same attitude of Christ. Thannk you Mark/The White Shadow..GBU

Jordanriver8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:01 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top