the graves and a vw polo car

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the graves and a vw polo car

Post by The Lamb's on Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:59 am

I had this dream-i saw myself in a bus seated in the front with a male driver and we were heading to a game lodge known as Laphalala(the name means sleep here/here sleep, when we got somewhere along the road, i think it was just before we reached the destinaton, there were some people at acertain gate-i think they wanted a lift-can't recall what they were doing there,but i think we stopped to help them, then the next thing i see my boss handing out to two women a youghurt and pretzel sticks snack and he said to me he will one for me the time he goes shopping again-becouse i am very good with computer-he took out a pack of sugar and chicken spice out of the shopping bag hehad and i packed them on a shelf. i think some of my colleques were there. I remember saying to my boss that i will be responsible for making food and i asked him to buy a bigger spaice pack to which he agreed to do so next time he goes shopping.

after then i saw myself at the university (were i grauduated from my studies in real life) next to the main university entrance/gate but in this dream the gate was named gate 3 (instead of gate 1 in real life). i then saw two of my colleques(colleques in real life) and i sahred with them a memory about me having pranked a afriend of mine on April fool day by telling her she must meet me at the main gate whilst i wasnt even there. then one of my colleques asked if i have/had a gun and i said no and i tried to expain the prank again to her but she asked me about the gun again and i said i dont'didnt have-and she said oh well. Then the 2 got into a black VW Polo and drove off. the strange thing with these 2 colleques is that they were cleaning graves (like sweeping the tombs) and i saw lots of new graves right were i was with them next to the gate.

what does this mean-bothered by the graves most!

The Lamb's

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the graves and a vw polo car

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:07 pm

Hello, Baisey -

I only have a few thoughts on the first part of the dream and a question on the second one.

To me, being on a bus is like being a part of something that more than just your personal life. Like a group activity or a church. With this group, you seemed to be headed for a place of rest. Perhaps this is where you are at the moment, heading for a rest period?

Now, during this time, I see God giving out blessings to others along the way (the food for the two women). He took a moment to let you know that your blessing is coming because you have been faithful with the talents you have. Also during this time, he's giving you some of the things you need for your upcoming period of service (the spice and the sugar). Just as in the dream, if you ask him for more of what you'll need, He will give it to you...just like he said he would give you the larger spice rack.

At this time, I'm not completely certain about the second dream, but I wanted to ask you this: When you saw your collegues cleaning the graves, how did you feel about this? Did you think this was the right thing for them to do, or did you feel otherwise?

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lamb's on Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:46 am

thank you for your response and oh yes the interpretation for the first part does make sense now!
it took some time before nayone can help me with this dream and it was so because it was not yet time for me to know what the dream meant-what oyu are teeling me now is just what has been revealed to me this day!

May the Lord bless your serving heart and all!

about the second dream-in the dream i seemed not taking to thought what they were doing-but when i woke up-i was disturbed at what i saw-the holy spirit highlighted something in the dream about the graves- there were many new one's and when i woke up thats what came up first to my mind- this people a busy killing people-but what is astounding is that the Lord had already revealed her jeolousy to me however i was not aware that she is serving the devil to that lenght-more about the grave-in real life my other collegue whom i am close with as the Lord revealed that i stick with her- came to tell me that she has been warned by a prophet that someone is planning to give her poisoned food-this i had a revelation about already-and the person planning to kill the other colleque is the colleque who was cleaning the graves!

The Lamb's

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:28 am

Then about the second dream - it would seem to me that the Lord is showing you what you now know, that the collegue in the dream serves the Enemy. By those people asking you for a gun, it's like they want to find a way to draw you into their plans. Be on your guard around these people, and stay away if at all possible.

About the plan to poison - naturally, pray for your collegue's protection. She does not have to fear - Mark 16:18 says that when we drink deadly poison, it will not hurt us. Obviously, your friend should still be cautious, but if she were to be poisoned unknowingly, she should not have fear. In fact, I knew of a man whose mother tried to poison him 3 times by putting poison in his food - because he was a believer. He was never harmed, and she eventually became a believer when she saw the power of God protecting this man.

Praying for you and your collegue.
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lamb's on Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:55 am

MARK-YOU ARE A BLESSING TO ME-THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS...GOD BLESS AND GOD BLESS!

The Lamb's

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:29 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top