Dream ...can someone give some insight???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream ...can someone give some insight???

Post by Hector70 on Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:04 am

This dream I had about a week ago now. the dream is 2 settings but 1 dream(i know now)

The first dream

I was in a kitchen getting some cereal and I pull the plastic bag out of the box of cereal(it was sort of kellog's or some type of oats&nuts type of cereal) and I saw bugs in the cereal and preceded to pour the cereal in the bowl & milk. I began to eat( thinking in my dream, why I'am I eating this) end of dream

second dream

I was meeting with a mentor and he was going to teach me how to get and maintain wealth. I'am in a office room and there a round table in the center of the room against a wall and walks in 2 gentleman...The rich guy is a older man , yet he had the body of a 20 year old and his hair was completely white and the other guy was just standing there...(could not make him out) the older gentleman had a suit with a white shirt and purple tie. He shakes my hand and we sit down and tell me you are ready for this???? I told him, I was born for this. In my mind i was thinking he is worth 100 million...and precede to tell him this and he corrects me and tells me that what the public thinks, but I'm actually worth a 100 billion. and tells me there are only 3 rules to manage and maintain this kind of wealth. he tells me and that was it.

Thanks and God bless to you all :)

Hector70

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream ...can someone give some insight???

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:38 am

Hello, Hector70 -

I have a thought on your first dream, and a question for you related to the second dream.

The first dream, to me, seems about taking in something that ought to be nourishment to you, but is infested/contaminated...and you were aware of it in the dream. So, in your waking life, have you been receiving some teaching OR following advice where you know inside that there's something wrong about it?

My question about the 2nd dream is this: Does this dream line up with real life? As in, are you (or plan to) meeting with someone who appears to have the insight to make you more successful?

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hector70 on Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:55 pm

Oh man.....I left out the very last part of the dream.
'
Once the older man told me the 3 principles...he shook my hand to leave and said one more thing....You have to tell us something that's embarrassing ,yet it could be funny. something you will not share publicly( they both gave a look with a smile) and he finished by saying...we are going to be working together(grins) and I told them the story about the cereal.

they both look at me and they started laughing and said ....that's a good one.

that's the dream

Hector70

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hector70 on Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:01 pm

The Lord has been restoring me in my faith in Him....I felt under the claws of some misguiding teachers. it has been , rather hard. but grace His grace has pull me out of it.

i have been meeting and connecting with a lot of influential people and people of means.

Hector70

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:24 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top