Riding a Bicycle and Other Scenes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Riding a Bicycle and Other Scenes

Post by blessed1 on Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:07 pm

Evidently, I'm in a stretch of having lots of dreams! This one is the latest:

I was at a strange house that belonged to an elderly couple. I mostly saw and interacted with the lady and remember her gray hair and glasses. I remember going into her bathroom, which was big and elaborate. It had a large green water fountain, with water trickling down it like a waterfall, in the center of it, which I thought was so nice. I went into the stall and closed the door, which was only like half of a door. I heard her talking to another lady who was also there and she knocked on the stall door and asked if I had something she needed in there, but don't remember what, and I said no at first, but then I looked behind me and noticed that I did have it. It looked like a pack of gum (LOL), so I handed it to her. Next, I hear her talking to her husband. She seems to be concerned that he isn't feeling well. I noticed it was feeling stuffy in there, still in the bathroom, and decide it was time to leave. When I was leaving, I saw them getting in their car to leave as well and she seems to be upset with him, like he should be staying in and resting. Next, I was riding a bike down a busy sidewalk made of large green bricks. I passed through the center of a group of people who were all dressed in nice, black clothes. I realized as I'm passing through that they were posing for a picture and I wasn't able to stop myself before interrupting their picture. I remember thinking "uh oh, I hope I didn't mess up their picture!" I turned around and saw that the guy taking the picture didn't look too happy with me and I realized I must've ruined it and apologized profusely! I continued on my bike and saw another group of people who are dressed nice and I saw a bride and some kids playing that were also dressed nicely. I looked over and saw a room, like a wedding hall that was empty and figured a wedding must've just taken place there.

Just wondering how others might see this... Thanks!

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Riding a Bicycle and Other Scenes

Post by blessed1 on Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:13 am

I know this one has a lot going on, but anyone?

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:28 am

Hi Blessed! These are just my own thoughts, please pray about them. I see the large, elaborate bathroom as a place/presence of God. Perhaps a place he has brought you to - I'm not sure if the water fountain was for drinking (?) but I would say the fountain represents the Holy Spirit - and perhaps the refreshment and renewal that you will receive. It seems that God will draw people to you who are in need. And at first you may think you don't have much to offer, but in fact God has already given you what that person needs! It may surprise you. Also I think from this interaction, you may get an insight into their life, it may not be your place to do anything - but possibly just to pray.
With the photograph, you couldn't control what was happening, no harm was done and you apologised.This may be a pre-warning of an uncomfortable situation/interaction with someone - at least you can be consoled in the fact that you apologise and you didn't mean to ruin anything, even if the other person doesn't seem too happy about it. Also after this you continue on your bike! So if this does come to pass, don't let it bring you down, just keep riding :) I'm not sure about the end wedding though.. do you have any thoughts on that? are you currently going to a church? I pray God gives you His revelation for this dream.

God bless.

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed1 on Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:13 am

Hi lionheartedgirl!

The fountain was just for looks, not the kind you drink from. I thought it represented the Holy Spirit, too. I also agree that He is showing me that I think I don't have much to offer to help others, when in fact I do. It seems to be a common theme in several of my dreams lately. Yes, I am currently going to church and the wedding part throws me off as well. I really appreciate your thoughts! This really helps me and I continue to pray on what you have said.

Thank you and many blessings to you!!

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:14 am

Hi, Blessed1 -

I just want to throw a thought out that I had about the wedding. Simply, that the event of a wedding may be literal. Whether you're actually attending a wedding in the near future, or if you're just in the vicinity of someone else's wedding at the time, I think the dream will come back to mind when you see the wedding taking place.

If you actually have plans to attend a wedding, then you may want to keep the scene with the photograph in mind...praying that you don't accidentally do something to ruin the photograph (which could represent a memory or the event).

Just thoughts.
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed1 on Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:05 pm

Good thinking, Mark! Its been a while since I've seen a literal dream of mine come to pass and I don't usually realize a dream is literal until I do see it manifest. I will definitely keep my eyes peeled for any weddings around me! :hmm:

Thanks!

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:31 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top