teeth falling out

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teeth falling out

Post by godbeholds02 on Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:47 am

I generally have a worry of my teeth and that there going bad but this dream seemed to be more. I was looking in a mirror and I had braces on my teeth. I took them off. Then I felt my teeth becoming loose. so of course i start messing with them. I could see cavities and eventually all the teeth on my left side mouth fell out top and bottom. Any help. In real life the teeth im concerned about are on the right and ive never had braces.

godbeholds02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: teeth falling out

Post by godbeholds02 on Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:08 am

also i just remembered that I had all my teeth that feel out in my hand and i was showing them to my mother. i believe they were also in my left hand.

godbeholds02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:38 am

Greetings, godbeholds02 -

My thoughts are that this dream is not about your actual teeth. The overall theme of the dream seems to be an illustration of degeneration - a weakening as time went on. This all began once you removed the braces. Braces, to me, seem like an element of structure or framework, designed with the intent of correction and improvement. So, looking at your waking life, have you or are you considering removing a similar element from your life? The dream may be an illustration of what would happen to you (in a spiritual sense) if you do.

These are just my thoughts. Please disregard if you find that they do not fit.
Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by godbeholds02 on Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:49 am

I know my spiritual walk is getting weak. Its been bothering me. Im not where I was when I was first saved. In some ways ive grown and others im back to my old ways. I would like to find a new job. I dont like my work place. When I get there I seem to turn into a different person. I know that walking away from there wouldnt be the answer. I need to learn to change myself and not let influences around me change who I am. Its a low paying job but the only reason I stay is because of the stability and the comfort I have there. Ive been there almost four years. Is there a meaning for the left side?

godbeholds02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:59 am

The only thought that comes to mind about the left side is that it's the opposite of what you'd expect in real life, so it may serve to reinforce that the dream isn't about something physical, but spiritual. That's just my own thoughts, though. Perhaps someone else will have more insight on that.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by godbeholds02 on Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:02 am

also the pile of teeth in my hand were way more than the amount of teeth I have on my left side top and bottom. logically it shoulda been about ten teeth in my dream it looked like a pile of about twenty somthing.

godbeholds02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:09 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top