woman playing cello in a wheat field

View previous topic View next topic Go down

woman playing cello in a wheat field

Post by Deborah on Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:36 am

I had a dream last night a young woman was playing her cello in a wheat field. The wheat was almost pure white--it was definitely ready to be harvested. She had two gray (is there such a thing?) panthers sitting on each side of her. One watched her bow intently, the other--I don't know how to explain it--but it seemed at times like he was part of the cello. I knew the wheat field was near a town where I live irl. Then in the dream I heard, "Mom?" It sounded so much like my son, I woke up, expecting him to be at my door, but he wasn't even in the house.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: woman playing cello in a wheat field

Post by Deborah on Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:04 pm

An internationally-recognized prophet came through the town I referred to here (where the wheat field was close to) and he said that town "will listen." I wonder if his prophecy and my dream have anything to do with each other? scratching chin

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:54 pm

I could be WAY off, but when I read the part about your son's voice, I wondered if you could have symbolized the cello, and your son being the panther that was 'part of' the cello? Showing the closeness the two of you have? Your comments in the second posting made a lot of sense with the prophet coming to town...and the townspeople listening. Maybe its a call for prayers for those wretched people, maybe today is the day for their salvation and for these souls to be harvested for the Kingdom. Maybe you and your son being an intricate role/part of this process of God. Just some thoughts, def not an interp. Please toss what doesnt fit.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:49 pm

I actually messaged the prophet on Facebook, and he thinks the dream is about a harvest of souls and a flow of the Spirit for the area I was talking about! He wants to fly in if a church in that area will invite him. That original prophecy was about 7 years ago, I'd say. I know there's a lot of people who call themselves prophets, but he's one of the few who has a proven track record with me personally.

Good thoughts, Daisy. I felt like an observer in the dream though. I remember at one point thinking the beautiful woman playing cello in the ripe wheat field would make a beautiful photograph and I was trying to get in a good position to take the photo.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:49 pm

Deborah wrote:I actually messaged the prophet on Facebook, and he thinks the dream is about a harvest of souls and a flow of the Spirit for the area I was talking about! He wants to fly in if a church in that area will invite him. That original prophecy was about 7 years ago, I'd say. I know there's a lot of people who call themselves prophets, but he's one of the few who has a proven track record with me personally.

Good thoughts, Daisy. I felt like an observer in the dream though. I remember at one point thinking the beautiful woman playing cello in the ripe wheat field would make a beautiful photograph and I was trying to get in a good position to take the photo.

O how exciting that God is showing you a picture of the beautiful things he has in store for this area and His people!!! happy dance

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:54 am

My son was recovering from wisdom teeth extraction this weekend and we were watching a show together, a documentary of a famous politically active folk singer from the 60s. Toward the end of the documentary, it showed this folk singer walking the streets of Sarejvo (sp?!)in the 1990s . She came upon a man wearing a tuxedo with the long tails and everything, sitting on a stool, playing his cello. This folk singer crounched down next to him, just like the panther had in my dream. When he was done playing, the folk singer hugged the man and then sat on his stool and sang Amazing Grace. The man said playing the cello in the middle of the street when bullets were flying and people were dying was the only thing he knew to do. The music he played and the song the folk singer sang made me want to cry.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:18 pm

I've been getting more and more revelation about this dream. I'm not positive because authorities aren't releasing all their information, but I think the setting of this dream is where a woman's body was buried after she was killed January 7 of this year. She was a beloved teacher and my son's voice crying out in the dream symbolized, I think, the students this woman had who are crying out for justice.

The prophet I mentioned earlier has been invited to the community and his calendar allows him to come about the time the wheat fields around here will be white and ready to harvest.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:25 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top