meteors falling from sky

View previous topic View next topic Go down

meteors falling from sky

Post by taylor8908 on Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:13 am

Hello, about a month ago I had a dream that one of my little sisters and my older sister and my husband and I were all laying on a traveling bed it was though to be a truck bed but it was a bed. .. we were laying on it going down the street watching fireworks when we started seeing lots of meteors flying through the sky. .. I remember being scared and woke my self up! I kind of forgot about it and just dismissed it as a bad dream.

Then a couple of nights ago I had another dream that I was at someones house I have never seen before and I had a baby in my hands and I was hiding a little girl under a table I went out side and meteors were falling all over. People were running dodging these meteors. My mom and older sister were there and my cousin. The yards where the grass was was full of fire or what looked to be lava l. There was a paper airplane flying through the air when a meteor hit it and caught it on fire. As I turned my head I looked up to see a huge meteor above me I tried to Dodge it but it kept coming closer and closed I woke up again because I was so scared!

I'm not sure what this all means I'm not sure of it is symbolic or if it is what it is but it feels important to me to figure it out as I am praying for understanding but a little help would be much appreciated . Thank you all, and God bless!

taylor8908

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: meteors falling from sky

Post by steadygaze on Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:06 pm

I have a sense this is a dream about what is coming. As you know we had a meteor shower here recently. It is said it will do more here soon.

I would encourage you to pray into this dream precious one. The Lord is also showing you that your ministry will come through this event. You will see Gods hand upon you.

Blessings to you a d may the Lord reveal His heart for you through this season of your life.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by taylor8908 on Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:06 am

I had another... I was standing outside looking at the sky all the planets where bunched together in a line, they were huge like the size of the moon I could see all the colors, there was a red planet green orange and 2 others don't remember what they look like! I yelled for my husband I wanted him to see it! He said hold on let me get the flashlight he came out and was trying to turn it on he still hadn't looked up to see the planets... each one started to fade out one by one leaving only the red one in the middle, it went last but after it faded a red spiral with a circle in the middle came back in its place and started to spiral out of the sky! I started to panic and was telling my husband as he finally got the flashlight on! The flashlight made everything foggy! He said I don't see anything! You are crazy! I knew he had to turn off the flashlight because of the fog but he wouldn't!

taylor8908

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:22 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top