Jesus Sprinkling Seeds over Tea Cups??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jesus Sprinkling Seeds over Tea Cups??

Post by yellow on Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:42 pm

If anyone has any ideas to what this could possibly mean I greatly appreciate it

I was laying in bed, close to falling asleep after I had just finished reading the bible.

My eyes were closed.. I suddenly saw the Arm of Jesus, He was wearing a white robe and a gold ring on his finger. He was standing over a table. On the table were tea cups lined up in a row,I cant remember how many of them but no more than 3 or 4. The cups were overflowing with water. Jesus had his arm stretched out over the tea cups and he was sprinkling seeds over them. He had many seeds and he was just spreading them all over the table, and all over the tea cups.

I saw the vision as clear as day. It was so fast, but i wrote it down right away.

Any Ideas?? :)

Thanks!

yellow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jesus Sprinkling Seeds over Tea Cups??

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:58 pm

Greetings, Yellow -

These are just my thoughts. I took the seeds to be the Gospel, and the overflowing water to be the Holy Spirit. I saw the cups as vessels - as in, people. I feel that the overall message of the dream is that the Word of God is being sown into the lives of people by the power of the Holy Spirit working in them.

Are there any specific people that you've been praying for or evangelizing to that would line up with this dream? If so, then I'd take the dream as a message of encouragement related to your laboring.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:10 am

Ahhh thank you Mark. I got the Holy Spirit and I got the gospel but had no idea what the tea cups were. We can get hung up on the little things. I would say that would resonate with my spirit. A lovely dream.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by yellow on Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:20 pm

Thank you so much for both of your replys!

I actually have been praying for a specific person/situation for a few months now. It has been something that has been very hard on me. Since this has occurred I have been doing everything in my power to draw closer to the lord, as far as putting him first in my life because Im seeking Gods direction. I have been reading the word more, praying more, studying his word more, speaking the word aloud and learning it, tithing and trusting. The trusting part has been hard for me, but I have been praying for a specific situation with a person to change,or for the Lord to give me a better understanding with it.. there are other people involved and other factors involved but not as much, but this one person has been my focus. I can say there are 3 specific things I have been praying about, all different things but as I write this Im feeling this may represent the tea cups.

what do you mean by the Holy Spirit? And are the seeds my prayers? What do you mean the power of the holy spirit working in them?

Thanks so much!!! :)

yellow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:49 am

By the Holy Spirit, I mean that the Holy Spirit works through you to accomplish the will of God in your life and the lives of those you pray for, preach to, disciple, etc.

John 16:8 says, "And when he comes, he will convict the world of its sin, and of God's righteousness, and of the coming judgment." The Holy Spirit is at work in their lives.

The other aspect that I was referring to is that you're cooperating with the will of God, through the power of the Holy Spirit in your life, who is working through you while you go about the spiritual disciplines you mentioned. You do not change the lives of others for the Kingdom independent of the Holy Spirit - you are co-laborers for the Kingdom, instead.

The changes that you will see in others are not through your own efforts. Zechariah 4:6 says, "...It is not by force nor by strength, but by my Spirit, says the LORD of Heaven's Armies."

Sorry for the lengthy response, but I wanted to be clear what I meant by the Holy Spirit's involvement.

Bless you,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by yellow on Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:13 am

Thank you Mark for taking the time to respond. I have been learning to trust the Lord throughout my faithfullness, but this has not been easy because I have seen nothing happening. I have been so faithful, and I'm exhausted.. I wonder why when we are faithful we feel weary and not peaceful and energized?

I like that scripture you added... It is not by force nor by strength, but by my spirit says the Lord of Heavens Armies.... In the past I have done things all my way, this is probably the first time I am learning to sow into the kingdom and learn to trust.. its very painful when you see nothing happening.

Thank you for your time!! :)

May God Bless You!

yellow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:50 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top