Trying to Get Home

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trying to Get Home

Post by afterhisheart on Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:08 am

Anyone know what it means when you're somewhere and you're trying to get home???

I've had several of these over time. Last night's dream I was in a city (near here in real life) and I was waiting for hubby to come pick me and my son up. We were tired of waiting so we started walking. I just knew we needed to get home. I exchanged cell phone calls with hubby several times before he finally found us. We had walked three large blocks and he drove up in a small car and picked us up at a convenience store. I was so irritated that he couldn't figure out where we were and that it took so long to pick us up.

afterhisheart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trying to Get Home

Post by dreamster on Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:06 pm

are you outside of your comfort zone? overstreached somewhere in your life,your trying to get bak to were you normaly function from,i think your overtaxed somewhere,and that is stress 4 u,and yr family bandaid maybe you shood do somekind of assesment to see where u can minimise the unneccessary stuff that is unproductive or negative,i wish i could say this betta 4 u to read bandaid flower :banghead: huggins

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top