Black Swan

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Black Swan

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:29 pm

Hi everyone,
Sometimes I get revelations from drawing and usually I can tell it's from God because I have no idea where the idea came from and its drawn and finished quite fast.. My own drawings take time and planning.

A few days ago I was on the phone and drawing on my leg at the same time. I got off the phone and was surprised at this picture of a black swan on water under moonlight. Later my brother thought I had a tattoo on my leg - looking back now I feel that this symbol/lesson has also been tattooed onto me.

Today I found a news article about a black swan in Melbourne which narrowly missed being killed by an archer's arrow and has been named 'Lucky'. Even as I write this is brings tears.. I just wanted to testify to God's goodness and how he speaks to us in the most personal ways. For me the symbols of birds and arrows have been significant in my life - birds for God's protection (it began with Sparrows from Luke 12:6-7) and arrows have been symbolic for past hurts. God knew just how to speak to me to get my attention - He is so good. I believe he has spared me in so many ways, I am 'lucky' to still have life in my Spirit - because of Him only. Also I've done some more research on the black swan and they are under protection here in Australia.. I can't even explain how comforting this has been and I just had to share this with all of you.

Glory and Praise to God!!

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black Swan

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:43 pm

That is awesome, Lionheartedgirl. I appreciate your sharing this.
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:16 pm

I just wanted to tell you that I think your talent is awesome! I get all these fabulous images in my head, beautiful things regarding God and heaven. I was just thinking the other day how awesome it would be if I could just draw or paint them and share them with people or just to remind myself of His awesome splendor. I do draw and paint IRL, but I usually copy things like pictures I've taken. I'm not too good at freelance. This is a truly awesome gift you have!

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:57 am

Hey thanks guys! Thanks Shan :) I too started with copying! the more freelance stuff just happened out of nowhere one day - I hope the same happens for you! And when it happens, don't worry if the drawings look good or not, just let yourself draw without thinking too much, it helped me :) Your ideas sound amaazing!!

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:02 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top