Dead Bodies/People

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dead Bodies/People

Post by Cholette on Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:01 pm

What are some interpretations of dead bodies? What about dead people, who are dead IRL, but are speaking to you or giving you direction in a dream?

I had a dream of two dead bodies on a table and I was to do an autopsy of some sort on them before the funeral. My hesitation caused the funeral to start without the autopsy being done. While typing this, I seem to have an idea about this one, but am interested in hearing what you all think.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dead Bodies/People

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:40 pm

Hey, Cholette -

My thoughts on this dream are that the funeral could be viewed as the ceremonial ending to something and can be a step toward closure. The autopsy, in my opinion, is more of an aid to closure because root cause is determined. The autopsy could also be viewed as a learning experience to help in preventing similar ends in the future.

I don't mean to get ahead of myself or assume more than what you've shared, but I just want to throw out that I think the people in the dream would represent an activity, ministry, some kind of endeavor that probably failed.

Just thoughts for you,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:36 pm

You are NOT jumping ahead and I believe you are spot on. The autopsy was taking place at my former church. I didn't recognize the bodies, but when you said "the people in the dream could represent an activity, MINISTRY or some kind of failed endeavor"...it hit the spot. My season with that ministry is OVER and I keep getting people trying to pull me back to that.

Good stuff...thanks Mark!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:37 pm

Oh, what about dead people who are dead in reality, speaking?? Any ideas on that?

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:11 am

Hmmm....I'd have to say that it probably depends upon what their message is and how you felt about them (and what they said).

If there's no special meaning to you, other than the fact that they're dead, then I'd consider their message to be coming from a dead source - as in, not out of life. Does that make any sense how I've said it? Just so that I'm clear, let me throw an illustration - a dead person gives me a message related to a choice I have to make in real life. Whatever their advice is, I'd probably have to choose the opposite, since I know that it's coming from something without life.

Likewise, the dead person could represent a dead church. Kinda the same vein.

Just a few thoughts that came to mind.
Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:49 pm

Ohhhhhhhhh you are flowing Mark!! LOL! I didn't even tell you what they said, and the illustration you gave was EXACTLY what was in my dream...a message related to a choice I have to make in real life. I get it...thanks for you help! The first thought I got when I woke up was "Dead Source", but I didn't go with it...now I will!

WHooohooo...to God be the glory!!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Cholette wrote:Ohhhhhhhhh you are flowing Mark!! LOL!

Too funny! And to think that I saw myself as stagnant puddle. :)

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:58 pm

amazin drm ,bishopC ,,mi thorts wer regarging u doin the autopsy is significant in that u see how/why those ppl died, and the fact ther talkin 2 u is that thers a direct message ther,, heres the thang,, some ppl wanna bury the evidence b4 the findings can be found, ,,take heed ,,, uve had this drm 4a reason, ,,,D

Last edited by dreamster on Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:02 pm

dreamster wrote:amazin drm ,bishopC ,,mi thorts wer regarging u doin the autopsy is significant in that u see how/why those ppl died, and the fact ther talkin 2 u is that thers a direct message ther,, hes thye thang,, some ppl wanna bury the evidence b4 the findings can be found, ,,take heed ,,, uve had this drm 4a reason, ,,,D

holy moly

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:19 pm

lol!,,,i guess im on2 sumthang

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:16 am

Sponsored content