Fitness Gym Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fitness Gym Dream

Post by tjw on Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:20 am

Hello!
I need help with interpreting this dream. I have many vivid dreams but I try not to post too much on here as I know you guys have so many dream interpretation requests. Anyway, any help would be appreciated.

The dream:
I was in a gymnasium with a bunch of people all seemingly fit and youthful. There was a gym teacher leading the class in a set of exercises. I was a member of the class. I was doing my best to keep up as the exercises were fast and hard. (In real life I am not the athletic type, working out wears me out). All though I was not as quick as everone and maybe not doing it the best I managed to keep up. At the end of the class the gym teacher/coach told us we had to end the class by running outside on a 10 mile run (in real life running is my absolute worst sport to do. I hate to run as I get winded quick). I was thinking to myself in the dream that although I knew it would be tough I was going to do it and somehow I could get through it. So everyone lined up and went to the back door to go outside to run. But lo and behold it wa storming outside and we could not do the run. I was actually relieved since I hate to run. We all then lined up and headed back to the gym. We had to climb some steep, long winding stairs to get back to the gym. I noticed a handsome man in the line and thought to myself I had not seen him before. I thought he was cute. I looked up toward the stairs we were ascending and noticed just how steep the stairs were and they were also wobbly. Even so people were making it to the top. I looked down and my dog was by my side (I have 2 dogs IRL). My dog was getting tired climbing the stairs and I was causing the line to back up waiting on my dog to go up with me. My dog then started loudly growling, almost wailing in a very wierd way and turned grayish lightish brown (IRL she is a black). I thought to myself to pick her up since she was tired but hoped she would not bite me. I then woke up.

tjw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fitness Gym Dream

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:51 am

Interesting dream, TJW -

These are just my thoughts: This first part of the dream makes me think of a preparation phase. What's encouraging to me was that you were keeping up with those that you'd expect to be able to handle the workout. If you're going through any type of training/preparation right now, I think it's safe to say that you're doing just fine.

I want to say, here, that I think the dream is a sequence of events that would take place in real life. Just a thought. After the preliminary activities came the real test: The 10 miles. This likely a moment that your training would have been built up toward in real life. It's also likely to be something you dread just a much. The encouraging thing about this part of the dream was that it was cancelled due to weather, which make me think that it's God's intervening that gets you out of doing this activity.

The next part with the stairs makes me think of period that looks like it could be difficult. I don't have much more specifics than that, but the encouraging parts are that you are able to see other people completing this, so you know that it's doable. Plus, the handsome man you saw? I'm thinking that this is Jesus, so you know that He's in this task with you.

Finally, the last portion with your dog - I only want to say that this is probably another person that's going through this with you. This person's behavior may make you see them differently, but it's probably the stress of what you're both going through. They also will probably need help, but be sensitive in how you offer it so that it is received well - this is what I get from the thought of her possibly biting you.

As I said, these are just my thoughts.
Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tjw on Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:21 am

Wow, just wow! It matches perfectly with what's going on in my real life. Thank you for your help. I'm not sure if you had read any of my earlier posts but I am 40+ years old pursuing my dream to become a doctor. I had gotten an interview to a medical school recently but did not get in. As a result I am gearing up to retake the MCAT and taking more science courses to better my GPA. I will retake the MCAT next year (it is a really tough test). I will reapply to med school next year as well. My husband is on board with everything but sometimes he gets a bit irritated at how much I have to study. Your interpretation is such an encouragement to me knowing that Jesus is here with me. I knew it already but sometimes I need to be reminded. Praise God! Hugs to you!!! :)

Last edited by tjw on Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling errors)

tjw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:35 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top