Witch and Crop dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Witch and Crop dream

Post by danapoll on Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:49 pm

Hi Ya'll, I'm just getting started in interpreting dreams, and I had one I need a little help with.

There was a witch in the air fighting with some other spiritual being (not sure what it looked like). The spiritual being would throw something at it like water to make the glowing red on the witches body go out. This is what took her powers away. Then I saw 3 horses and tried to ride them, but it sat down, like a dog sits, because I was not on the correct one. Then once on correctly we (I don't know who we are, were able to ride them. I don't know where we went, but I was back to the witch scene without the horses. As soon as the witch was overcome I saw the bright light come upon a farm field like a fast sunrise and a woman's voice, (not mine) spoke very clearly, "And the crops began to grow again." While she was saying this I saw the crops grow up out of the ground. I suddenly woke with those words so clear in my head.

Can anyone help? Thanks!
Dana

danapoll

View user profile http://www.thegreatmls.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Witch and Crop dream

Post by butterfly on Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:29 pm

Last edited by butterfly on Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Lane on Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:55 pm

I see what you are saying butterfly, but it appears in the dream that the witch was defeated then a bright light and then another womens spoke and the crops came. Is that right danapol? I just want to be clear... Do you feel that the voice was attached to the witch, or could it have been a good voice? Cause I got something so totaly diffrent then butterfly, don't want to share until clear on what you were feeling and or sensing about the voice that spoke... Thanks, Lori Lane

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:29 am

Last edited by butterfly on Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:57 am

Last edited by butterfly on Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by danapoll on Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:28 am

It was a good voice that spoke. I wondered if it waws God, but questioned it because it was a womans voice.

danapoll

Back to top Go down

Post by danapoll on Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:39 am

I appreciate Butterfly's response because it fits the scene of the dream except for I know it was a good spiritual being fighting this "witch". This witch did not necessarily look like a witch or even have a broom, she did fly on her own. Once she was overcome, I remember seeing her in a tree with no more powers. Whether this was a human witch I'm not sure. I assumed it to be a spiritual being of some sort, but again I am new to any kind of interpreting. My goal however, is to discern what God is trying to say to me through this dream. The witch may be symbolic, I don't really know. And the womans voice was good, bold and gentle, straight to the point. Thank you so much for all your input!! :smile:

danapoll

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:26 pm

Dana...
You might have received a glimpse of the spiritual realm that we don't see. We wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places" (Ephesians 6:12).
There is or was an obvious fight between good and evil and the good prevailed. I believe you witnessed the fight against HARVEST TIME

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:26 pm

Blessings precious Dana,

I am in agreement with unaday. The Lord is taking you higher into the realm of his spirit to reveal to you what is happening in the spirit over the harvest fields. There is a glory that will be released in the harvest field that was the light that came upon the field of the Lord.

This is an awesome dream!

If it is alright I have a word for you, and please pray into this word as I only see in part.

When I saw your picture on here I sensed the Lord was saying to me, That a new day has dawned upon you. I have placed my hand upon you to see beyond your understanding into the spiritual realm and as you step in me I will reveal the revelation in do season. I have placed upon you a mantle of great perportions to see in the prophetic realm. I will give you the grace to stand under the weight of my revelation and glory that will come out of the encounters that will begin to take place in your life. You will be a voice in intercession, and you will be a voice that proclaims and decrees the word of the Lord. I have placed a prophetic mantle on you in the business realm and in political realm as well for the body of Christ.. I see your heart and your desires and will bring them into being. You have been faithful and you are now going to receive much more. My favor rests upon you do not be afraid of what will come your way it will be new to you but it is of me saith the Lord. I have great and mighty plans for you my daughter.

WOOOW! :jawdrop:

Lord please let your word come to pass in Dana's life, and I pray what is not of you please let it fall to the ground. She is precious and I pray she will begin to move and operate more into what you have destined for her.Thank you for bringing her to this site.

Thanks and Blessings
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by danapoll on Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:39 pm

OH thank you both Unaday and Hisbeautyforashes! I've been praying for confirmation if the Lord is calling me into the prophetic or not. I know we all can walk in the prophetic as christians, but didn't know if He's given me that specific gift or not. So again, thank you.

danapoll

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:07 pm

Hon the prophetic mantle is all over you along with his glory. he is so faithful and I give him the glory for what is about to take place in your life.

:PTL:

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:11 am

Remember this also.....the female voice can be the voice of the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is often the feminine side of God.

I pray this is of help to you and you had an awesome dream. I find it to be very positive and encouraging.

God bless and love in Jesus,

Connie:cmere:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:16 am

Praise God...walk in the word Dana!

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by danapoll on Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:49 pm

Thank you Dove-Solutions. I have wondered many times if it was the Holy Spirit, but where does scripture confirm the Holy Spirit as sometimes the femine side? I have actually looked intently at the NT, but could not find anything. Wisdom is referred as a woman, and forgive me because I am new to all this symbolism stuff, and have wondered if the Holy Spirit is really "Wisdom". Anyway, thank you again for the feedback.

danapoll

Back to top Go down

Post by daughterofgod1023 on Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:12 pm

danapoll,

The Bible states that there is no male or female in the eyes of God. Spiritually since there is no male or female, I would think it would be what God knew to get your attention.

daughterofgod1023

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:58 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top