How the Lord led me back to HIM!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How the Lord led me back to HIM!!!

Post by Hector70 on Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:52 am

About 3.5 or 4 years ago...I was in lowest emotionally tornado and spiritually crying . anyways, that night as i went to sleep; had 2 dreams...The first dream was that I was driving a really nice sedan,just crusing and all od the sudden i hit a bump and i arrived at a resturant. when i looked back at the car it was a covertible sport car(tran-am),but it was dended up the paint was a fading away and the roof was full of holes and had duct-tape, as i look at it i was thinking what happen??? so i continue going into the restaurant and inside what really gloomy and grey; there was my aunt and husband( i got involved with santaria(voodoo) with them), anyway we where just hanging around not saying anything. we left the restaurant and as we was walking out the restaurant...I was taken up in a rapture...as i looked back i saw my aunt and uncle and then i looked around and saw no one else be taken and I beging scream.. HOLY, HOLY, HOLY, and out from some clouds from the Horizion there appears Jesus(I'm thinking to myself how the word say that All would see Him when He return...and could see why... He Huge!!!!) and He just tell me to :zipit: cause I'm screaming HOLY and He begins to talk to me and I cannot hear anything cause all of the wind that hiting my ear( i flyng towards him this whole time, but it seems that I'm going no where.) so after he finish speaking He shows me the whole world in a glimsp and I was put back where He pick me up.

when i got up in the morning I was a NEW Person in Christ!!!! I Have not been the same since!!!! I have been Free in Him since. praiseGod praiseGod praiseGod praiseGod

He has given me so many dreams of inner healing and of things to come since... I dont even know where to begin, the wonders He has performed in me, all i can say is that a Revival has occured in my life and my Family, friends is still in schock :jawdrop: in the trasformation that has taken place, I'm still in shock!!!!, I'm speechless, I have gone back to those I hurt and asked for forgiveness, tothise that hurt me, and it has been a God thing no human can take credit for this..no even me!!! only God through Jesus Christ and the working of the Hoy Spirit can get the GLORY!!!! JEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSUSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: thumbs

Shalom

Hector70

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How the Lord led me back to HIM!!!

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:19 pm

GLORYY Cusoizm!!
what an awesome testimony! thanks for posting
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:14 pm

Now that is a testimony! PRAISE GOD, PRAISE GOD! WE GIVE HIM ALL THE GLORY AND THE PRAISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God Bless,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jodi on Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:10 pm

Glory to God that He doesn't leave us where He finds us!

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:35 am

:clap: beautiful dream and testimony God bless you !!!

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:15 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top