Wrong Diagnosis/Sick Bull

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wrong Diagnosis/Sick Bull

Post by writer4him on Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:39 am

I was at the doctor's office to discuss findings on xrays. I was told that I had a very serious illness that was life-threatening. After sitting in the waiting room trying to digest the news I was called back again. This time the doctor apologized for the mix-up; there had been a fingerprint smudge on the machine. I was very upset.

I walked outside the building and sat on a bench to wait for my family to pick me up. Suddenly a huge bull appeared and walked slowly towards me while the clusters of people standing around out there scattered in every direction. The bull stopped beside my bench and just stood there looking very ill and drooling great globs of saliva.

My doctor came outside and began to examine the bull, catching drool in his ungloved hand. I was thoroughly disgusted. He handled the drool and then said it was okay, the bull had "??????" and wouldn't harm anyone. As I looked at the bull, i began to feel more sorry for it than afraid of it but i still put some distsance between us. I began to wonder if it was that guy's fingerprint smudge on the xrays...

writer4him

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wrong Diagnosis/Sick Bull

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:09 am

Hello, writer4him -

These are just my thoughts on the dream, but when I look at it I see your own experience leading to empathy for another. In the first part of the dream, I see you getting upset because of a situation caused by the negligence of someone who should be an authority in their field.

I see the bull as representing a person - someone obviously misunderstood and in need of help. Because of your past experience, you probably know that they're not getting what they need to help their situation. If someone in real life stands out to you as matching up with this dream, then you may still want to keep your distance just as you did in the dream. You can help through prayer, but there's a reason that the dream didn't end with you saving the bull.

Just a few thoughts.
Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by writer4him on Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:32 am

Hi Shadow,
Thanks for sharing your thoughts on my dream post. Yes, someone did come to mind. The first part of the dream was quickly discerned; within days after this dream my doctor sent me to another office for routine imaging. Now i am having follow-up sonography done due to his findings but i've been remarkably calm about that whole situation.

On the other hand, there is an individual who's been part of my life for a long time but there has been estrangement. Since the dream, that person has began coming around again but gives every indication of having the same critical spirit/toxic attitude that has caused people to distance themselves from the individual. In the past, being around this person caused me great anxiety. Now, although I still don't trust the person, The Lord has given me a deep sense of calm in their presence. After all, a sick bull is still a bull.

writer4him

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:36 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top